Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good recipe for a simple buffalo chicken pizza, we have made probably 30 of these and is one of my favorites, not as messy as buffalo wings. Also the grilled chicken can be substituted for breaded chicken breast slices, you may want to coat the breaded chicken before placing it on the pizza.
1 large pizza crust (plain is best)
1 large or 2 small chicken breasts cooked
1 jar of wing sauce (Hooters brand hot works best (but is spicey) medium seems to loose a little of its consistency but will work!)
1 package of mozzarella cheese (2 cups)
Gather your junk
The assembly is straight forward..
Put the pizza crust on a pan.

Smear the sauce on put it on thick enough to coat but if you soak it down your shits gonna lay down on you when you try to pick it up.

Now prepare your chicken.. Heather will do this step for you if you call, however she lives to far away, so I had to rely on teh phantom chef.

Cook your chicken until it looks like this

(we used teh ducane and are professionals results may vary, george forman also works for those who dont have the proper safety equipment like we do!)

Choppa your chicken into small pieces and slap em on the pizza.
cover all the chicken with the cheese.

Bake this @ 450 for 11-13 minutes just check it at 11 if the cheese is cooked how u like it then pull out (do it or you'll burn it, not yourself). If not burn it some more.

SAFETY FIRST!

Eat THAT SHIT!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL, yea Ken I need too, i've got a game plan. I am cushioning funds and doing some research on powerplants.. I may not be using pushrods :). In the meantime I'll eat some more buffalo chicken pizza haha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts