Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a fox body rolling. Car is full suspension, cage, 275's. Gna cruise/ street race it this year and maybe eventually do some 275 stuff next year with a different motor. Plan is to do a .030 6.0 w ported l92s, h beams, forged pistons, 200 hp nos. Any similar combos out there. Curious on what it may run?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm doing something very similar. 416, l92 heads, vic jr, accufab 1050 tb, nitrous plate. I'm using kooks ss headers, dynotech makes some too, and some people have used 351 swap headers and welded on a ls flange. I think you'll have to massage the inner two pipes though.

·
Registered
293 Posts
My camaro went 9.36 @ 143mph weighing 3200lbs. Stock bottom end 6.0 with ported 853s, a Vic jr, carb, and a 200 shot. The cam was a 228r from Texas speed. It was very streetable and tame on motor but woke up on the nitrous.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I kind of wanted to run a flat intake such as a ls3 or fast bc I want to run a stock hood. How much will that hurt it over a Vic Jr style?

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
I have a whole motor for sale if you want to cut out the wait, might be a little more then you're looking for... but to go as fast as you want... it will fit the bill. Shoot me a PM

·
Registered
61 Posts
How are you guy's liking your LS Engine/Fox body Combo's. I am every interested in this swap. Right now my car is a 306/5 speed car but I will be getting a Powerglide(for free) and I am planning on running a 235 or 255 MT DragRadial. I also will be planning on running a Dry Nitrous system too. What kind of times are you getting out of a Stock bottom end 6.0 with a bigger cam on motor?
Thank you for the help!
Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts