Yellow Bullet Forums banner

buckshot to the chest...feral down

7K views 73 replies 37 participants last post by  Ninjapleez 
#1 ·
this is classic...you can see the cup/wadding bounce off his chest...officer friendly starched his ass

#18 ·
Lmfao!!! Legit

Someone do a screenshot and make it a meme

Reactions: RonSmith
#45 ·
officer-involved shooting on July 24, that left a 45-year-old man dead. The man fatally shot by a Roxboro police officer appears to have pointed a gun at the officer, dash-camera footage from the officer’s car shows. On Friday, July 24, David Brooks Jr. was shot once in the chest by Roxboro police responded to a 911 call reporting an armed man, officials said. In the video, an officer stops his car and turns on his blue lights. Brooks appears to raise a gun as officers tell him to drop the gun three times. Within minutes, an officer fired one shot into David Brooks Junior’s chest. Police Chief David Hess said a loaded-sawed off shotgun was found at the scene. It is illegal to carry a sawed-off shotgun in the state of North Carolina. Brooks was given first aid, but died from the wound to his chest. Two officers involved in the incident are on paid leave, which is standard procedure when an officer fires a weapon. The name of the officer who fired a shot has not been released.

He's good now

#51 · (Edited)
Daddy will be looking for a payday as usual....

Roxboro Chief of Police David Hess had said 45-year-old David Brooks Jr. was armed when he was shot. The video shows him with a shotgun.
Brooks' father, David Brooks Sr., had a chance to review the video alongside Roxboro police officers before its public release. He said, based on what he watched in the recording, that the shooting was not justified.

Another clip from the dash-cam has audio of coarse language. A Roxboro officer says, "He **** pointed the gun at me!" Then, he asks officers to begin giving aid to the fallen man.

"I can't get no sense out of this," said Brooks Sr.
It's a situation Brooks Sr. said he wanted to prevent from happening to any of his children – being shot and killed by a police officer.
"From one to three seconds of him getting out the car – my son was dead," he said.

His sudden death sparked protests within the Roxboro community.
"Justice will be served. That’s the bottom line," said Brooks Sr.

#52 ·
Daddy will be looking for a payday as usual....

Roxboro Chief of Police David Hess had said 45-year-old David Brooks Jr. was armed when he was shot. The video shows him with a shotgun.
Brooks' father, David Brooks Sr., had a chance to review the video alongside Roxboro police officers before its public release. He said, based on what he watched in the recording, that the shooting was not justified.

"I can't get no sense out of this," said Brooks Sr.
It's a situation Brooks Sr. said he wanted to prevent from happening to any of his children – being shot and killed by a police officer.
"From one to three seconds of him getting out the car – my son was dead," he said.

His sudden death sparked protests within the Roxboro community.
"Justice will be served. That’s the bottom line," said Brooks Sr.
ghetto lotery...he dindu nuffin and dey wants dey gibbs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.