Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Pontiac "big block"
9,296 Posts
Wonder how his nut swingers feel now after talking all that trash on Sloppys page?

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Seems to be a common theme among the Realtooners clowns that they are unemployable.

·
Registered
23,893 Posts
John is a good guy and the brains behind the cam numbers . Has always had time to help me out .

He speced my cam when he was still driving trucks . Bullet did the grind and its still in my truck today .

Its got to be worth a lot of money now ....... :)

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Johns a good dude, even though he doesn't see Clark for who he is yet.

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
10,503 Posts
Scott Clark.
Bawahahaha it is toxic to even have known him. As he'll get you fired.

How is he even sucking air still.

·
MFI on CH3OH
14,144 Posts
Ahhh the OP is in peoples business like a 15 year old girl again.
Can we takes bets on how long it takes for the OPs head to meet a fender ???? Seems like a certain future.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
did you actually type that in the comments ??? i can see stiring the pot alittle, but to fuck with another guys business by doing dumb shit like that is really immature
Typed but not sent, humor purposes only.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Ahhh the OP is in peoples business like a 15 year old girl again.
Can we takes bets on how long it takes for the OPs head to meet a fender ???? Seems like a certain future.

Nah just amused at the Realtooners idiots who constantly lie and shoot themselves in the foot. No credibility at all.

·
Huge Member
1,400 Posts
John is a good guy and the brains behind the cam numbers . Has always had time to help me out .

He speced my cam when he was still driving trucks . Bullet did the grind and its still in my truck today .

Its got to be worth a lot of money now ....... :)
Same here. He speced a nitrous cam for me when he was driving. It came from bullet also.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
received_1032867997070188.jpeg
received_648612495883886.jpeg

received_483406825923573.jpeg

Turns out LJMS is 100% owned by Brian Tooley and John was just an employee of that venture.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts