Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I have noticed that I am unable to change any of the settings in the injector phase angle table. I tried to change them offline, online makes no difference. It is almost like they are set at a default number. If it matters, this is a LS1 system being used on a 4 cylinder. Anyone else experience this? Thanks in advance.

-Brian

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I am in the garage and just tried changing them (I have an LS1 box), I can change them to whatever I want. Offline it indeed does not 'stick' though, if I change them and save the file, then open the new file again the numbers are back to the default numbers.

But if I change them online they stick, make sure you are doing the changing (hit enter after you put the numbers in) while the ignition is on, then turn the ignition off and watch the bouncing green ball (have to have a table open usually) and when it stops for a second or two its programmed in the box. Its a little confusing at first but you get used to it..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply kevin, I will try that and report back. The only thing I didn't try was putting the numbers in and switching the ign. off.

-Brian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts