Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how much shit he got for pulling that dumbass move when he stormed the gates at Pinks All Out at Maple Grove last year.
I haven't been back since.
I wondered how many people broke his balls for that stunt.

·
BRUINS FTW!!!
3,085 Posts
"I will never watch your show again and tell everyone..don't...watch...that...show"

what a douche

·
Enormous Member
5,904 Posts
what happened?

·
Registered
391 Posts
he needs to go.........! tech is important, but his attitude sucks,even before he was head of tech he was an asshole, it seemed if he could not find anything wrong with your car he got pissed off

·
Vendor
6,462 Posts
Yeah he is the tech nazi for sure down there. He was on a anti-sub seatbelt location for a while so I brought him the page out of the manual where it showed the plane of the location it was supposed to be in to make sure he didn't hassle me again about it.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Seems if your not a regular there He's gonna break your balls.
Every car from NY, NJ, Ct. that doesnt race there regularly gets his balls broken.
You had to see what he put me through last year.
He couldn't find anything and looked at my car for 20 minutes straight.
My car is done to the 9's and he just wanted to find something wrong.
All my buddies from the East Coast got abused by him as well.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I can be to MG in 45 minutes from my house. I will drive for an hour and 15 minutes every time to race at Cecil. I wished someone that owned MG could read this thread. It is hands down the hardest place to take a race car and race. The place could be a gold mine. The owners would have so much money they could burn it for heat of they just treated the racers well.

Keith

·
Registered
725 Posts
man I'm glad I read this was gonna make a trek down there this summer my car is legit to the 9s don't need to drive 3 hrs or so just to have some tech guy with a hard on about out of towners not letting me raceThanks

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The people from the show asked him to do that, just so you know.
What people?
I was there, the datsun posse asked him?
If so that was bush.
Bruce Wilson was an asshole when I raced the $20,000 footbrake race.
I was in the 4th round when I had to go take a leak.
There was 25 cars ahead of me, I ran back 3 minutes and 12 cars pulled up leaving 13 pairs ahead of me.
He said your disqualified for leaving your car. FUCK HIM.RealCute:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts