Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My brother's police beating made it into Rob Hustle music video. 3:19 mark.
Bringing awareness to dishonest and abusive law enforcement.

This is not a dig at ALL police either. There's some good cops out there in each Dept.
Unfortunately police unions have a "Circle the wagons" mentality that want them to stick together.
This is why I'm also against Public Employee Unions.......it breeds corruption.

http://www.montereycountyweekly.com...cle_a3f8a882-0bab-11e4-87b4-0017a43b2370.html

·
Former RJ instigator
42,696 Posts
Did your brother die as a result of the beating? If so my sympathy goes to you and your family

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Negative, he survived only because I came out to stop the lunatic with a badge.
He struck him 15 times including multiple hits in red zones....... that means lethal areas

So had I not stopped him, he very well could have killed him when he was on his knee's in full submit mode.
He didn't know whose house it was or who I was. They found that out later at the 1st press meeting.

Son of a bitch lied to cover his ass too, and charged him with a false DUI charge to cover it up.
BLood was all over in puddles in my driveway.........took ALOT of restraint on my part not to go out with a sidearm.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I know and hang out with a few county cops and hear about some of the crazy shit some of the citizens do. I don't approve of the way some cops handle things and there are some like you have mentioned go into "beat down" mode. If a punk or thug gets beat down because of something they did (rape, murder, B&E, etc), I really don't care what happens to the criminal.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I know and hang out with a few county cops and hear about some of the crazy shit some of the citizens do. I don't approve of the way some cops handle things and there are some like you have mentioned go into "beat down" mode. If a punk or thug gets beat down because of something they did (rape, murder, B&E, etc), I really don't care what happens to the criminal.
This^^^^, there is no excuse for a lot of their actions, but I can say from experience that it's not easy to crawl out of bed in the morning go to work in a jail or prison, be cussed at, spit on, ridiculed, piss and shit thrown on you, all for a little above minimum wage and not lose your cool. Let someone throw a cup of piss in your face and call you a ****** ass pig and see if your ready to fight.

·
Former RJ instigator
42,696 Posts
This^^^^, there is no excuse for a lot of their actions, but I can say from experience that it's not easy to crawl out of bed in the morning go to work in a jail or prison, be cussed at, spit on, ridiculed, piss and shit thrown on you, all for a little above minimum wage and not lose your cool. Let someone throw a cup of piss in your face and call you a ****** ass pig and see if your ready to fight.
Yeah but the thing is, people make the decision to work at a prison, jail or law enforcement, nobody forces them into that line of work, they are other jobs out there. ;)

·
Revolution Is My Name
20,381 Posts
I know what you say in. Bitches be wanting fries and chit with their burgers. This minimum wage chit makes me want to crack some skulls.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
I have called the cops several times and I have never had the shit kicked out a me. Funny song. What did your brother do to receive the beating?

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts
Negative, he survived only because I came out to stop the lunatic with a badge.
He struck him 15 times including multiple hits in red zones....... that means lethal areas

So had I not stopped him, he very well could have killed him when he was on his knee's in full submit mode.
He didn't know whose house it was or who I was. They found that out later at the 1st press meeting.

Son of a bitch lied to cover his ass too, and charged him with a false DUI charge to cover it up.
BLood was all over in puddles in my driveway.........took ALOT of restraint on my part not to go out with a sidearm.
A few questions.

You say they didn't know who's house it was or who you were. Can you please tell us who you are? Are you a police officer too? District attorney? The governor? The president??

Did the police simply randomly pick your brother to pull over and start beating him?

I'm just trying to understand what happened? Doesn't seem normal that a cop would just pull someone over for no good reason and start beating him... So I need a little bit more of the story on this..

·
Banned
18,012 Posts
Did your brother die as a result of the beating? If so my sympathy goes to you and your family
I understand why you asked. At 3:19 it says "Man dies in police custody". OP says he didn't. Is his name Lazarus?

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Is there a news link to the beating? I'm not watching a "fuck tha popo" music vid.

·
T5 & T56 building fool
25,285 Posts
No shortage of police brutality footage to make all the anti cop videos your little heart desires. Sad thing is, almost never are they held accountable for their actions. The rapper in the video is spot on when he says the problem is the militarization cadets during police academy and only gets worse as they are released out into the public.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Yeah but the thing is, people make the decision to work at a prison, jail or law enforcement, nobody forces them into that line of work, they are other jobs out there. ;)
Actually unless your high on Obama cool aid jobs are not in abundance in a lot of places, not in my area anyway. So yes I did choose to be a prison guard, not because I was a dork in high school with something to prove but because some of us will do what we have to do to support our families, and not be on the government tit. I would have loved to have just picked something different to do those eight years but with a sick kid that was born with a hole in his heart that needed insurance, and the inability to move away and find better work because I needed to take care of aging parents I did what I had to do. Maybe laying on my ass and drawing a government check and telling myself I was too good for a certain kind of work would have been a better option in your eyes?;)

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
3:19.5-3:20 if u want to be super technical.

All you need to know is the LEO was charged with 7 felonies.
Two were permanent. All falsified charges brought against
My brother to hide his actions were dropped day 1.
He was fired as soon as I discovered his dept lied also.

Right after the Deputy chief saw the cruiser video.
My background is simple......experience in the LE network ;)

Not municipal
States attorneys infernal affairs were going after him hard.

·
Registered
48,154 Posts
3:19.5-3:20 if u want to be super technical.

All you need to know is the LEO was charged with 7 felonies.
Two were permanent. All falsified charges brought against
My brother to hide his actions were dropped day 1.

Right after the Deputy chief saw the cruiser video.
My background is simple......experience in the LE network ;)
Do you have any links to the bolded part? Wasn't the story that he was DUI?

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For what its worth, there were officers in this dept who strayed from the Unions "circle the wagons" mantra.
We knew a few thru networks, including the new Chief

They assisted behind closed doors to bring the scumbag Justice.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Just wondering, there seems to be more that hate any kind of law enforcement than supports it, so should we just leave civilized society behind and hope that every man for himself works. I know law enforcement isn't perfect and I don't agree with how they have become militarized but I think cases of innocent people being attacked walking down the street by the police is rare. I'm not just flat out supporting the po-po but what's the answer if you get rid of all the pigs.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts