Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets not forget our brother firefighters that were taken on September 11th... May god bless them and thier families..

FireFighter,
Matt Hatfield
Williamson Fire Department
Williamson, West Virginia

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Lets not forget our brother firefighters that were taken on September 11th... May god bless them and thier families..

FireFighter,
Matt Hatfield
Williamson Fire Department
Williamson, West Virginia
God bless them all!!!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
sept. 11 should be a national holiday to show our support for our fallin firefighters and police. thank you RIP.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
God Speed everyone

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
I'm not a firefighter but I think about the lives lost all the time. I was military at the time and spent from 1000 hrs. that morning to 28 months later doing my part to make sure those fuckers paid for what they did. God bless the firemen and police as well as the innocents that lost their lives that day and pray that we never suffer a loss such as this again.

·
Registered
347 Posts
:supz:Everyone needs to fly their flags tomorrow!
We can make a holiday without it being a formal one.

We can never forget what has happened on our soil and why it is important to defend our country against all enemies wherever they are!!!

·
Registered
905 Posts
I never really forget what happened that day. Anytime I see a TV show or pics of NY, I think about what they did and the sacrifice they made. I pray for the families and friends of those who gave their lives that day and for the people who died needlessly because of an act of terrorism.

Sheldon Lewis
Lt. Firemedic
Indian River County Fire Rescue

·
DURCHWATEN POTENZ Baby!
22,916 Posts
I'm not a firefighter but I think about the lives lost all the time. I was military at the time and spent from 1000 hrs. that morning to 28 months later doing my part to make sure those fuckers paid for what they did. God bless the firemen and police as well as the innocents that lost their lives that day and pray that we never suffer a loss such as this again.
You guys went after the govt.? Flame suit on....

Anyway.

Thanks to all firefighters and police....

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Never Forget ANY of the Heroes...

...of that day or since then.

From the firefighters and EMS to police to civilians. Don't forget the heroes onboard the hijacked aircraft who got it down in PA rather than God knows where it was intended. And NEVER forget the heroes in our armed forces out there daily taking it to the bad guys on their turf rather than on ours.

To those gone, but not forgotten - RIP, Godspeed, and God Bless You.

To those still fighting the good fight - thank you, may God Bless You and keep you safe.

Todd DeVore
Uniopolis Volunteer Fire & EMS - Retired
15 years firefighter, EMT, Chief

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
You guys went after the govt.? Flame suit on....

Anyway.

Thanks to all firefighters and police....
I'm not even going to respond to a comment like that in a thread created to honor the memory of fallen heroes like the police and firemen who made the ultimate selfless sacrifice attempting to save 2 buildings full of innocent people.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Always remember, Never forget...

Bless our brothers, those of yesterday and today.

Ret. Lt. Lynne Marchbanks - 2460
Dixmoor Fire Department

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Sept. 11 is now considered a holiday....it is addressed as Patriot Day. We receive acknowledgement from the citizens of our city every year....and very much appreciate it!! Our citizens will treat the Police, Firefighters, EMT and Dispatchers to a wonderful dinner to show their appreciation for our hard work.

Please don't forget to take a moment to remember the events of 9/11 at 8:46 a.m. Thanks to everyone for everything they have given.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts