Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a wilson proflow 2 stage plate and the blue fitting that goes in to the plate that holds the n20 jet broke inside the plate i can see the spray bar sticking out how would i get the rest of the fitting out to replace it and i also need another fitting any help will be appreciated

·
RED ROCKET
8,632 Posts
steve has the fitting...and i would use a square ease out..sears has a set for 20bucks.they work great.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Send it to wilson or IS. I sent mine to wilson for the same problem, fixed and flowed for about a hundred bucks.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you fix it Steve if so i will send to you to be fixed and flowed also when the fitting broke i screwed up and tryed to use an ez out not knowing it was the spray bar i was turning so i will need the spray bar re appoxied or what ever it takes bplease send info on were to send the plate
Thanks Walter

·
RED ROCKET
8,632 Posts
Can you fix it Steve if so i will send to you to be fixed and flowed also when the fitting broke i screwed up and tryed to use an ez out not knowing it was the spray bar i was turning so i will need the spray bar re appoxied or what ever it takes bplease send info on were to send the plate
Thanks Walter
sorry man...didnt know wilsons were built like that.if you have a dominator carb i have a couple extra plates...one is a 4spray bar plate with 2 sets of big shot bars,and another plate that has a single set of bars..if you come get it, its free.i am 100 miles or so from you.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thx for the offer but i just bought this wilson dual stage plate last year i have been building the car finaly after 2 years its ready i went to change the pills in it and the fitting must have already been broke i barely got the wrench on it and it twisted off but i paid 1600 for it and would realy like to get it fixed atleast get to use it once Thanks for the offer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts