Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
He is on the show on MTV and they showed the car last week.

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
is it me, or do those carbs on that blower, look really small??

·
I like to party!!
4,338 Posts
My first thought is that he saw Fast & the Furious, liked the Charger, had a lot of money and paid someone to build him a knock off of it.

Now, if he actually turns the wrenches on his own shit, then that's pretty cool.

agreed, but still nice cars either way

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I bet more than a few folks here pay others to turn wrenches on their rides. How many let the pro's build their motors for example? I know what you mean though, does he write the checks and drive it, clueless to what makes it tick, or does he have some knowledge of it.

·
In Glock I Trust
6,655 Posts
LOL @ 2 quadrajets on a dam 632.

·
I need a cape...
1,593 Posts
I don't care if has a Pro Mod...he's still a roving fucktard.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I bet more than a few folks here pay others to turn wrenches on their rides. How many let the pro's build their motors for example? I know what you mean though, does he write the checks and drive it, clueless to what makes it tick, or does he have some knowledge of it.
I'll do the bolt ons but any internal gets done by the shop in my sig... like the saying goes " Do one thing right " I do my autobody and paint with pride but dont really have a clue about "what" works with "that" when it comes to engine internals... but put a paint gun and a board sander in a pro engine builders hands... 9 out of 10 they wouldnt know what to do with it other than make the gestures.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
agreed, but still nice cars either way
Totally agree. That Charger looks sick.

I'd be surprised if he knew the slightest thing about the internals on either one of those cars. Still, I gotta give props...two slick ass cars and he bangs an endless amount of hot skanks. The guy's living the dream. :smt081

1 - 17 of 17 Posts