Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:Just got a set of brodix 365cc cnc oval port head for my short block 572bbc 12.1 comp. on E85 and a 350 shot of nitrous.Does anyone have track times or dyno #'s on these heads.I was going to go with afr 377cc heads but engine builder talk me into the brodix heads, just wondering how they compare to other heads in there range. thanks

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
I run the origional BB3 Extra O port heads which are 351. Installed a 2.350 intake valve and did some minor porting and they ran OK on a 565 and made 965 hp. Curtis Boggs worked on the intake short turn radius and they made 1025 HP still on the 565. Worked on the exh valve angles a little and they seem better but are on a 582 now. I have friends with similar combos and different heads and nobody is running better than mine. I've been happy with these for 5 yrs. I also spray a small plate tune up in high gear which has worked well as long as you use fuel with enough octane for what you are trying to do. I hurt a few pistons being stupid while learning what I could get away with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts