Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has experience with Brodix track 1 heads for sbc? I know there are many competent people on here but im looking for someone who has a program for them and has real world results for them.

Thanks

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
Who has experience with Brodix track 1 heads for sbc? I know there are many competent people on here but im looking for someone who has a program for them and has real world results for them.

Thanks
Chad Spier on yb has allot of time and effort in 23 deg heads.Rons porting service has good programs for 23 deg stuff.Jeff Jones does some of the best port work i have saw on a bench and it works great on track too.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
chad could help you out for sure. there are alot of dudes on the bullet that could work those heads hopefully they will chime in.

what are your goals and application i have a set on my 406 that i ported my self
but im sure the pros could make them better but i wouldn't waist any more money on a 23 degree..just my 02

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want them to be able to move enough air so I can get into the 10s on a pump gas 406, nothing too radical. I know my intake needs to be ported to match right now.

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
Tom Slawko has a really good program for the track 1's also.........make really good power.......

HIS # is 1-610-286-1822

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
the shortblock(383ci) i have when my buddy owned it he ran a early version of the track 1 , they flowed in the 300/315cfm range and they made enough power to put a 3200lb combo into the low tens , with a best of a 9.99 , those heads are now on a 421 and it made 680+hp . the current combo my buddy runs uses a newer version ( 5 to 6yrs old ) of the track 1 and he has no issues running well into the 9,s on pumpgas and the heads flow not much more then the old heads do .

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I agree, 10s should be a walk in the park for a 406 with the right cam/heads/intake.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts