Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From jayski.com:

"Bristol TV Ratings: NASCAR Sprint Cup racing from Bristol (TN) earned a 1.9 overnight rating on NBCSN Saturday night, down 44% from last year (3.4) and down 49% from 2013 (3.7), both on ABC. The 1.9 is the second-lowest for any Sprint Cup race this season, ahead of only a 1.5 for Kansas on Fox Sports 1 in May."

The night race at Bristol used to be HUGE!

·
DamCoonass
15,311 Posts
I thought it was a pretty good race.

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
I am getting tired of searching for what channel they decide weekly to put Nascar on. Not a good way to build up a following.
NBCSN is a joke, not enough people get it.

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Its amazing how they pumped up this Fox + NBC package when really it's turned into the NBC races being on the equivalent of a Speed channel 2.

Fox is just the same. A lot of their coverage is on FS2, witch almost no one has.

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Grandstands were 140K strong though.

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
They still race that shit .

·
Registered
208 Posts
Just another sign of NASCAR's downward spiral. IMO NASCAR shit in their own hat with their stance on the Confederate flag. Why in the hell would you want to piss off the fan base that brought you to dance to begin with. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Sold out which they haven't done in a while there, also you can just go to nascar.com or just learn how to use your remote instead of yappin.
It might have been sold out....But that stands were only about half full.....I couldn't believe how empty it looked on TV.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts