Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was Friday night lights at Bristol; with two rounds of qualifying now complete. The weather was great, the bare bellies and the low cut halter tops were all aout. Everything was a-swingin'.

After two rounds of qualifying, Brinsfield leads the pack with a 6.49, Mewshaw leads Street Outlaw 10.5 with a 6.48 (eighth mile format) and Vincent leads a group of 10 Renegade cars with a 7.56.

TWith the new late evening format continuing tomorrow, here will be two more rounds sof qualifying. Full results from all classes will be posted then.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
6.48 to the 1/8th?

Who all is there?

Whats wrong with the track?
X2... and why are they running outlaw 10.5 in 1/8 mile format but renegade in 1/4 mile format???

·
Registered
10,175 Posts

·
Registered
10,175 Posts

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
i guess we'll have to wait for october 4th and 5th to see how much better things can be

·
Registered
10,229 Posts
Can't believe what FFW did with the rules!

Yeah at 2700lbs, when the rules on this website clearly state 2700lbs for small block nitrous car , minus 50lbs for cast single carb/cast intake = 2650lbs, BUT they (Mike & Bill) have all the small block nitrous cars 50lbs heavy cause the paper rule book says 2750 minus the
50lb break and they are ignoring their own updated rules on their own website. I have seen some outlandish tech, but this takes the cake.

I guess will just try and do the best we can. Thanks to all our Fans & Sponsors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah at 2700lbs, when the rules on this website clearly state 2700lbs for small block nitrous car , minus 50lbs for cast single carb/cast intake = 2650lbs, BUT they (Mike & Bill) have all the small block nitrous cars 50lbs heavy:smt022:smt022:smt022:smt022:smt022:smt022:smt022:smt022:smt022 cause the paper rule book says 2750 minus the
50lb break and they are ignoring their own updated rules on their own website. I have seen some outlandish tech, but this takes the cake.

CMAFR:CMAFR:CMAFR:
Number 1 as of Saturday morning and still not happy!!?????:rolleyes:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sam is 100% correct. He is not complaining. He wants to race with the rules they have. Sometimes common sense is difficult to find.

MINIMUM WEIGHTS:

All weights include driver, measured at the conclusion of a run.

Minimum Weight Combination Engine Type

2300 pounds Naturally Aspirated Small Block
2700 pounds Nitrous Small Block
3150 pounds Supercharged Small Block
3000 pounds Turbocharged – 91MM Small Block
3100 pounds Turbocharged – 94MM Small Block
2650 pounds Naturally Aspirated Big Block
3050 pounds Nitrous Big Block
(525ci max)

Engine combinations using superchargers smaller than the approved Procharger F-3 may deduct up to 200 pounds, or up to 100 pounds for Procharger F-3 with the approved Procharger reducer.

Aftermarket 4-links must add 50 pounds.

Nitrous Small Block combinations with a single carburetor or throttle body and a cast intake manifold may deduct 50 pounds.

http://www.funfordevents.com/index....back=Rules&refno=18&submenu=Rules&pos=0,20,10

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Thanks for posting that up Bruce.

Maybe Sam just wants to race by the rules that FFW posted. Doesn't really look like he is "crying" in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts