Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
speed needs to bring it back.or just do something putting racshops against each other.do it like a biker build off format or something.damn stealth rider sucks and only take so much monster jam!what you guys think?hell only thing i belive hurt the show was the dumbass teacher.those kids built some nice cars.they are plenty of schools around the us that can do this.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
speed is going downhill fast, it used to be on my tv all the time, now just garbage i'am not intrested in......here ya go all you pinks crybaby's....

·
Registered
753 Posts
Speed is starting to suck big time. Pinks had it's problems, or should I say Problem, but there was dragracing on speed. I just hope Pass time isn't cancelled.

·
Registered
530 Posts
It's taking the down hill path of the original MTV....hell they don't even PLAY music anymore...just fucked up reality shows spreading fucked up morals and acceptance of fucked up lifestyles to today's youth..

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
if they bring it back sow more of the build and not the bullshit

·
Registered
470 Posts
It's taking the down hill path of the original MTV....hell they don't even PLAY music anymore...just fucked up reality shows spreading fucked up morals and acceptance of fucked up lifestyles to today's youth..
I agree the local teens in my area are all jersey shore wannabes not to mention people my age 30. dig that show. it makes all middle aged kids look like drunks and sluts. don't get me wrong i have watched the show but cant stand it... as far as drag high... i thought it was awesome for the kids to work on cars of that caliber. not many kids have that opportunity. the show was good... i think the kids should be a little more hands on.... learning and tuning a car of that caliber would have been a dream come true when i was in school.. lets hope they bring it back for the kids ... and the viewers of course.:party

·
Registered
72 Posts
it started coming down to who could get the most sponsors. it took the whole budget portion out the window. while its cool seeing the radical builds i would like to see what the schools are capable of with their own enginuity. give them a budget and have them stick to it without sponsors throwing in most of it. instead of giving them a 20k budget for example and then they end up with 50k in parts. it would be more about how you spend your money and how creative you get instead of who could pull the most sponsors.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Worthless show IMO. They should be ground roots building not being fully sponsored. I'd watch if they created something and not opening a sponsored box and building a car. Thrill of the hunt and ingenuity would peak my interest in the show. All I seen was a bunch of knuckleheads getting parts shipped for free....

·
Registered
958 Posts
it started coming down to who could get the most sponsors. it took the whole budget portion out the window. while its cool seeing the radical builds i would like to see what the schools are capable of with their own enginuity. give them a budget and have them stick to it without sponsors throwing in most of it. instead of giving them a 20k budget for example and then they end up with 50k in parts. it would be more about how you spend your money and how creative you get instead of who could pull the most sponsors.
I was tree'd and in agreement.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I agree, they need to bring it back, the GF and I loved to watch it, my GF actually brings it up from time to time. But the freebies need to stop. Set a 5k limit and stick to it. No freebies, cars should be bought at bargain basement prices from salvage yards or local classifieds, Maybe make them stick to OEM iron blocks and heads, but you can use a big block in a fox or nova etc... Set the rules up expecting mid 12s cars, but I bet they'll be faster. Make the kids buy and sell and trade parts, or have school fundraisers etc... all in all the kids have to earn it.

BUT bring it back please!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts