1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Why does that guy have the phone in a ziplock bag with brown stuff in it

·
Cereal Killer
2,249 Posts
shit happens, they should have known better than to put all those people on that little ass dock
Guaranteed it was the photographers idea. Wedding photographers have no common sense or respect for other people's property. I used to work for a limo company that had classic cars. You would not believe the number of times you would get into arguments with photographers about not letting some fat ass bride sit on the aluminum hood of a 1950 Rolls Royce.

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
931 Posts
This happened a few miles from me, they just rebuilt the hotel and restarant. I guess they forgot about the dock.:-D

·
Registered
20,084 Posts
well, even a dock has weight limits, and there was some heavies on that dock, lol-its stuff that makes memories though

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
weight watchers emergency call here!!
After I watched it a couple time I noticed that the fat groom with the single button buttoned on his jacket headed for high ground without a second thought of assisting his new bride. I am sure that act will come up in the future. She looks like one of those elephants that "do not forget"!

·
Bracket racer
5,194 Posts
Probably hard to kick your feet with a big wet dress around your ankles.

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
Where is a school of hungry sharks when you need them.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts