Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never, in 30+years of NASCAR on TV seen a place as empty as the Indy speedway yesterday.
NASCAR maybe, just maybe will get message now........

·
Registered
28,611 Posts
The nascar nuthuggers were still dizzy from the last race couldn't make it to Indy.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I went to all the 400's at Indy through '10, at the start it was packed. Then they added the "family area" on the grass in turn 3. By '10 it was declining except for my area on pit road by victory lane.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,630 Posts
DUMBASS OP THINK'S IT'S NASCARS FAULT THAT THE ECONOMY IS SHIT....TYPICAL NASCAR FAN

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Never did enjoy races at IMS, just can' t see enough. Rather watch at home, watched the start in the shop today, then went in house to watch NHRA on ESPN and surfed the bullet on the phone. Wife was real pleased with my multitasking abilities. Need more computers or tablets...lol.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Would be nice to see them hit the dirt 1 time like the craftsman trucks did last week. ARCA I think still runs one on a mile track in Il.

·
Registered
20,215 Posts
curious if the Indy 500 still has a large crowd-went there many years ago, place was packed, like 250K or more-diff type of crowd though, more money

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Lets look at it this way, The largest sporting venue in the world, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, has a permanent seating capacity for more than 257,000 people and infield seating that raises capacity to an approximate 400,000
So if its only half full that's still more than most other tracks will hold. But Yeah it did look bad

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
WGAF!!!!!!!!!!!!NASCAR=BORING AS WATCHING FUKIN GRASS GROW!
You know a little about that, cause watching grass grow is kinda like watching/racing a pipe rack huh?!? :p

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
Its a bad track to watch a race at .I stopped going several years ago and don't miss it all. I don't even watch it on tv anymore .Come on football seaon

1 - 20 of 35 Posts