Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Brett Farve is a Warrior & you can't take it away from him. He is going to be a Hall Of Fame QB & his numbers through out his career speak for them self!!!
Now, did you hear what that Dumb Fat Fucking asshole of a Coach said to Favre? If I was Brett I would have knocked the pussy boy the fuck out for talking to me like that!!!! That Coach is Fucking No buddy !!! Who thinks his $hit don't stink!!!! Farve has a Super Bowl Ring, a few league MVP Awards, & has been MVP of a few Pro Bowls!!!!

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
I hope green bay wins 5 games.

·
Erect Member
3,096 Posts
Good Riddance. He made his teary eyed commitment to retire in spring, the Packers moved on expecting his to stick to his word. He decided he still wants to play, his word means nothing. They commited to Rodgers, letting the crybaby egomaniac go is the right thing. At least its all over now.

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
It's about fucking time. I'm getting sick and tired of hearing about this crap day in and day out. I swear, it's just as bad as hearing about Brittney Spears! I lost all respect for Favre just like I did with Mark Martin. You call it quits, HANG IT UP! McCarthy had every right to tell Favre he wasn't ready to practice. They gave Rodgers their word that he is their future, good for them keeping their word. Now, if Favre will just break his leg on opening day, I can LMAO!!! :-D

·
FFW Crew
1,237 Posts
I think it is funny that even after getting traded He is not sure if his head is in the game anymore. He hasn't done a dam thing since he said he was done. He is out of shape right now. sure that won't take long to fix. Any bets on how many interceptions in his first game with the jets?

·
Registered
101 Posts
So what ....the guy changed his mind...Big woopdeedo..

He only took the team to the Championship game a few months ago..in a little town that has NOTHING but football to hang its hat on..

Smart move GreenBay.. They better hope Rodgers doesn't get hurt in the first game...

Gotta love Egos...At least Brett backed his up..

VINNIE

·
Registered
20,822 Posts
He is a Candy ass cry baby, just like the rest of them, and when the game is on the line he will throw it up for grabs, just like he has always done.

He just wants the light to be on him, he is no Warrior, or he would not have quit to start with, putting the fuck to his team.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
The Jets are my #2 team behind the Giants. May be we will have a Subway SuperBowl!!!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts