Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems Pinks did not renew Nate's contract for 09.

Will he be dedicating all his time to 1320X?

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Seems Pinks did not renew Nate's contract for 09.

Will he be dedicating all his time to 1320X?
If that's true, then good luck Rich.

Percentage of knowledge between Rich and Nate:

Nate = 99.9%
Rich = 0.1%

And I might be giving Rich too much credit.

·
**BOOSTED SBF***
3,303 Posts
I don't really make it a point to watch Pinks that much either but I will say that Nate seemed to know a lot more about race cars than most on the show. Ken Herring also knows cars but he does a much better job on Pass Time IMO. The guys that I have seen racing on All Out acted like they had a blast though so it can't be all bad for the sport. The thing I don't like about Pinks is Rich telling the guys what he "thinks" is fair when its their title on the line.

·
Tellin' it like it is
9,964 Posts
Good.

Hes the only one who knew a lick about real drag racing. 1320X is great.

Huh? He's as big an idiot as the rest of them, he has just checkbook raced his way into a few interesting cars over the years. I talked at length to that whole gang at SEMA last year and its evident that none of them knows shit from shinola.

They should let the dude from Texas Chassisworks take over the technical consulting duties. Dude apparently has a pretty good handle on things.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Like it or Not, Pinks brought some publicity to the little guys and drag racing in general. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but hell, Pinks got more tv time than NHRA on a more consistent basis. Pinks never got bumped by poker......
Heck, a bunch of sportsman racers got their 5 minutes of fame on that show....

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Huh? He's as big an idiot as the rest of them, he has just checkbook raced his way into a few interesting cars over the years. I talked at length to that whole gang at SEMA last year and its evident that none of them knows shit from shinola.

They should let the dude from Texas Chassisworks take over the technical consulting duties. Dude apparently has a pretty good handle on things.

The guy is doing more for heads up racing than just about anyone else.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts