Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sitting here drinking my coffee when all of a sudden about 10 cop cars and 3 Federal Marshall vehicles came screaming by my pits headed straight for the camp of the red and teal coupes...(yes, its who you think is it)...I quickly hopped on my golf cart and gave chase only to see something beyond my wildest imagination...with guns drawn and several high ranking officials on the megaphones telling them to give themselves up...the doors of the Team Hellion trailer open and to the complete shock of the hundreds watching, out stepped...Batman and Robin!!!...I am unsure as to who was who but they stood there posing as if on the big screen and said..."Your guns will do nothing to us, we are wearing protective armour"..and with that they lifted their outfits only to reveal their bodies wrapped entirely in N20 lines!!!....OMG...what is going on here?????

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this just in...Joey Grecco from the TV show that will remain nameless, was just spotted running towards the Team Hellion camp...I hope everything is ok:drinkers:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just wanted to update things here...it turns out that police did fire rounds at Batman and Robin but to the dismay of the crowd on hand, they hit the solenoids hidden in their back pockets and were able to dodge the bullets completely...reports say that the speed inwhich they moved out of the way was around 199.9 mph...dang, thats fast

1 - 17 of 17 Posts