Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS THIS RIDE IS ABOUT TO GO OFF THE TRACKS. YOU HAVE HEARD IT HERE ON THE BULLET FIRST.
THATS RIGHT (LENCO JIM, HOST OF ORT JEOPARDY AND THE DUCK WILL BE GIVING THE BLOW BY BLOW HEADS UP ANNOUNCING. ITS FREE AND ITS OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL SO GET READY AND BUCKLE UP. IF I TAKE LENCO JIM OF HIS LEASH THIS COULD GET UGLY. TUNE IN LIVE FOR FREE AND THANKS AGAIN TO YELLOW BULLET AND ALL OF OUR OTHER SPONORS.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS THIS RIDE IS ABOUT TO GO OFF THE TRACKS. YOU HAVE HEARD IT HERE ON THE BULLET FIRST.
THATS RIGHT (LENCO JIM, HOST OF ORT JEOPARDY AND THE DUCK WILL BE GIVING THE BLOW BY BLOW HEADS UP ANNOUNCING. ITS FREE AND ITS OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL SO GET READY AND BUCKLE UP. IF I TAKE LENCO JIM OF HIS LEASH THIS COULD GET UGLY. TUNE IN LIVE FOR FREE AND THANKS AGAIN TO YELLOW BULLET AND ALL OF OUR OTHER SPONORS.
The ORTC Boost vs. No Boost race this weekend will have Live Feed Audio AND Video, and it's Free, thanks to the support of a number of our Sponsors.. It should be up and running sometime Thursday during the test & tune, and run through Saturday or until the event is finished..
The direct link will be on Mark Walters site which is - dragstory.com
Big thanks to these people that made it happen. Let's try and help support them, the way they help support the ORTC..

Dan Neumann Race Cars
VP Racing Fuels - Jason R.
RacePak - Roger
ProCharger - Dave W.
Monte Smith
PTP - Patrick Barnhill
Berry Motorsports
Firecore - Rick Gorski
Holeshot Wheels - Joe
Rollins Automotive - Jason Rollins
John Kolivas Racing
Doug Paddock - 5280 Racing
Dave Hance - New York Motorsports
Hurricane Performance - Josh Klueger and Kevin Fiscus
Bill Lutz - COI Services
Steve Coccaro - Southern Hot Rod Association
Mel Roth - Pacific Street Car Association

Thanks for your support..
Denny Savage
ORTC RACE Coordinator
352-318-4211

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LENCO JIM LIVE AND IN PERSON SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS AND ANNOUNCING.:smt102:smt102
HOW THE HELL DID WE BOOK THIS?

·
Registered
15,727 Posts
The ORTC Boost vs. No Boost race this weekend will have Live Feed Audio AND Video, and it's Free, thanks to the support of a number of our Sponsors.. It should be up and running sometime Thursday during the test & tune, and run through Saturday or until the event is finished..
The direct link will be on Mark Walters site which is - dragstory.com
Big thanks to these people that made it happen. Let's try and help support them, the way they help support the ORTC..

Dan Neumann Race Cars
VP Racing Fuels - Jason R.
RacePak - Roger
ProCharger - Dave W.
Monte Smith
PTP - Patrick Barnhill
Berry Motorsports
Firecore - Rick Gorski
Holeshot Wheels - Joe
Rollins Automotive - Jason Rollins
John Kolivas Racing
www.chaos5280.webs.com
Dave Hance - New York Motorsports
Hurricane Performance - Josh Klueger and Kevin Fiscus
Bill Lutz - COI Services
Steve Coccaro - Southern Hot Rod Association
Mel Roth - Pacific Street Car Association

Thanks for your support..
Denny Savage
ORTC RACE Coordinator
352-318-4211
fixed and good work duck and denny and all the ORTC... i gotta say 2 best races i ever been to bradenton october last year and Radial vs the world this year... :cool:

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fixed and good work duck and denny and all the ORTC... i gotta say 2 best races i ever been to bradenton october last year and Radial vs the world this year... :cool:
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Is he going to be rockin the blazer?

p.s. You have a pm, phuckstick.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts