Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 100 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
A thread full of window lickers.......... you morons haven’t figured out that trump lied to you, and in the process of trying to believe what he tweets is truth, he’s 10x the liar anyone in the government is........... you guys are a laughing stock of America!!!! LMFAO!!!!
Post your car yet coward?

·
Registered
66,626 Posts
Sounds like DOJ. Don’t think there ever was a grand jury. Why would there be? They ain’t ever gonna charge anyone.
LOL !!!

Dude --- a Grand Jury indicts. It's up to the DoJ to prosecute the case.

This law 101

·
Registered
25,213 Posts
I just looked it up. California for instance rarely uses a grand jury. Defendants can wave their right to have a grand jury. A defendant can plead guilty before a grand jury is even needed. Most federal crimes are first in front af a grand jury. Had McCabe pled guilty, as he should have, there’d be no need for a grand jury. But, he was never charged. You have to basically have enough evidence to even present a case to the grand jury. And I think in McCabes case, they had that. But that’s no excuse to not put it forward.

·
Registered
25,213 Posts
LOL !!!

Dude --- a Grand Jury indicts. It's up to the DoJ to prosecute the case.

This law 101
What the hell does this have to do with the DOJ deciding not to charge McCabe? There ain’t a jury of any kind, if they decide not to even present evidence. Which is what they decided on.

·
Long Live The King
98,278 Posts
Why are we even arguing this? There not only won’t be a grand jury, there’ll never be a jury of his peers either.
You’re arguing with a guy who

Can’t
Understand
Normal
Thinking

That should clear it up for you.

·
Long Live The King
98,278 Posts
Only offering further proof the deep state runs this Nation.
J. Edgar Hoover would be proud of this current crop of worthless scum.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
So I have this theory ...

You know how Epstein had dirt on everyone ? Well,

So my theory goes like this......

Those highly illegal "wire taps" the FBI did on Trump associates, well other people ( Trump Family) were caught up in the web. It's exactly what/why The Cabal did what they did.

My theory goes something like this: MAD

M
utual Assured Destruction

If and when Trump takes any of them out, they will drop the Nuke on Trump.

I do believe that is where we are.

Oh Yeah and then there is this:

" The Intelegience agencies have 6 ways from Sunday to get back at you"

Does anyone think that that den of snakes ( under Obama) didn't collect DIRT on every member of the Republican Party that they could ?
They all have dirt on each other both sides. Why guys like Lindsey Graham talks a big game, but never does shit about anything. Both sides have a treasure trove of shit on each other, why justice for any of those wrong doers is just a pipe dream...

·
Registered
25,213 Posts
I apologize for saying the alphabet agencies are worthless. I just got an update on the raid on 5 third graders illegally grazing goats on the road banks of a public gravel road around Muddy Gut Holler in Kentucky. They caught them all by surprise, rounded up the goats, shot the perpetrators, and even found a half pint of moonshine in one of the perpetrators pockets. So, they sent DHS out to arrest the 5 sets of parents for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. All 5 sets of parents protested the charges, and were then shot dead. And rightfully so. So to say they ain’t doing anything meaningful, is a bit of a stretch. I know I feel safer.
P.S. No goats were harmed during these raids.

·
Registered
14,923 Posts
Stupid or obtuse ---- which one are you going for?
Gullible...……………...

scribd.

Case 1:17-cr-00232-RC Document 1 Filed 11/30/17 Page 1 of 2

Case 1:17-cr-00232-RC Document 1 Filed 11/30/17 Page 2 of 2

of 2

81 - 100 of 114 Posts