Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
As I understand the case, we know for certain that McCabe lied to Federal investigators, because Mueller established that fact. The prosecutor's problem is with the witnesses in that case. Apparently they're all certified liars as well, so winning the case is probably not possible. It's easy to charge, it's hard to get a conviction when your evidence is tainted.

But they really should take into consideration the optics of the situation when only Trump supporters get charged. Only Trump supporters get convicted, only Trump supporters do time.
No, no Flynn, Stone, and the rest of them should do hard time. The Dems all deserve free passes just ask Piglosi, Shifty Shift they'll tell ya.....

·
Registered
22,361 Posts
If he does, he has to find a God-damned Grand Jury that will indict. He can't go to trial without it. Good luck in Washington D.C.
So it really doesn't matter if Durham hands out indictments or not?? How is it he can indict, but the DOJ has to have the approval of a Grand Jury??? Special prosecutor status?? I have to admit I don't get it.

·
Registered
22,361 Posts
OK....so, headline reads, "DOJ Decides Not to Prosecute McCabe". It does not read, "Grand Jury Fails to Indict McCabe". Huh?? So.....who's to blame here?

·
Registered
25,213 Posts
OK....so, headline reads, "DOJ Decides Not to Prosecute McCabe". It does not read, "Grand Jury Fails to Indict McCabe". Huh?? So.....who's to blame here?
Sounds like DOJ. Don’t think there ever was a grand jury. Why would there be? They ain’t ever gonna charge anyone.

·
Idiot Savant
162,982 Posts
No clue. Me nor you.

I don't know what the US Attorney did, I don't know what the Grand Jury did.

·
Long Live The King
98,278 Posts
Sure. Can’t wait. Past behavior tells us what future behavior will be.
“If past is prologue”

But it isn’t always that way.

We shall see what Durham comes up with.

·
Registered
25,213 Posts
But, I think by now we all know nothing of substance is ever gonna happen. But, there’s always next Labor Day, so there’s still hope.

·
Long Live The King
98,278 Posts
But, I think by now we all know nothing of substance is ever gonna happen. But, there’s always next Labor Day, so there’s still hope.
where’s Jimmy when you need him ? Lol

·
Registered
22,361 Posts
No....now it's 'after Trump is re-elected.'

·
Idiot Savant
162,982 Posts
I just happen to be right though, so admit it. I don’t care if Mickey Mouse is supposed to prosecute. Just fucking prosecute already.

They can't absent a Grand Jury indictment. Go back to High School, it didn't take the first time.

Or, just stop being obtuse.

·
Registered
25,213 Posts
No....now it's 'after Trump is re-elected.'
Ya. I keep forgetting. Lots of folks on here are just a tad pissy cause they are now finding out that no matter how many excuses they come up with, not a damn thing is being done. Can’t really blame them.

61 - 80 of 114 Posts