Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Hang tight boys, the 'next investigation' will be a bombshell. "We're passing the small crimes to get him with the big stuff". How many times have we been told that? I don't buy a damn word of it.
I googled "We're passing the small crimes to get him with the big stuff" and couldn't find anything. Is it possible you’re making this up to make you and the trumpets feel better.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Live on the Rodger Stone debacle

·
Idiot Savant
162,982 Posts
As I understand the case, we know for certain that McCabe lied to Federal investigators, because Mueller established that fact. The prosecutor's problem is with the witnesses in that case. Apparently they're all certified liars as well, so winning the case is probably not possible. It's easy to charge, it's hard to get a conviction when your evidence is tainted.

But they really should take into consideration the optics of the situation when only Trump supporters get charged. Only Trump supporters get convicted, only Trump supporters do time.

·
Registered
22,361 Posts
I've had no response from any of my 'representatives' either. They are probably at a party celebrating dodging yet another bullet.

·
Registered
25,213 Posts
As I understand the case, we know for certain that McCabe lied to Federal investigators, because Mueller established that fact. The prosecutor's problem is with the witnesses in that case. Apparently they're all certified liars as well, so winning the case is probably not possible. It's easy to charge, it's hard to get a conviction when your evidence is tainted.

But they really should take into consideration the optics of the situation when only Trump supporters get charged. Only Trump supporters get convicted, only Trump supporters do time.
Kinda self explanatory, I’d say. And if no ones gonna be convicted, at least have the balls to get on tv, state known crimes committed, and explain why prosecution is impossible. Then we will still be behind you. And quit spending time and money trying to convince us you care about justice.

41 - 60 of 114 Posts