Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 114 Posts

·
Long Live The King
98,155 Posts
He knows to much, he goes down they all go down. Why the game is played this way with all those corrupt assholes. This country is fucked, I actually worry for Trump and his family for exposing this corrupt mess.......
So I have this theory ...

You know how Epstein had dirt on everyone ? Well,

So my theory goes like this......

Those highly illegal "wire taps" the FBI did on Trump associates, well other people ( Trump Family) were caught up in the web. It's exactly what/why The Cabal did what they did.

My theory goes something like this: MAD

M
utual Assured Destruction

If and when Trump takes any of them out, they will drop the Nuke on Trump.

I do believe that is where we are.

Oh Yeah and then there is this:

" The Intelegience agencies have 6 ways from Sunday to get back at you"

Does anyone think that that den of snakes ( under Obama) didn't collect DIRT on every member of the Republican Party that they could ?

·
Registered
13,348 Posts
Mark Steyn has been right all along.

·
Registered
996 Posts
So far it is a very timely 'leak', I won't believe it until they announce it from the DoJ. This leak is the very thing that democrats would arrainge, to drive the wedge further between trump and Barr. I'm surprised it was leaked this early on a Friday, they usually wait until 2 or 3pm
I'm not defending Barr, I do know that he isn't this stupid to poke pointy stick into the eye of trump at this moment.
You trumpets are supporting the wrong dictator. Putin doesn’t have the US constitution to abide by and could govern like you want trump to.

·
Registered
996 Posts
So I have this theory ...

You know how Epstein had dirt on everyone ? Well,

So my theory goes like this......

Those highly illegal "wire taps" the FBI did on Trump associates, well other people ( Trump Family) were caught up in the web. It's exactly what/why The Cabal did what they did.

My theory goes something like this: MAD

M
utual Assured Destruction

If and when Trump takes any of them out, they will drop the Nuke on Trump.

I do believe that is where we are.

Oh Yeah and then there is this:

" The Intelegience agencies have 6 ways from Sunday to get back at you"

Does anyone think that that den of snakes ( under Obama) didn't collect DIRT on every member of the Republican Party that they could ?
That theory would be great in MAD magazine.

·
Long Live The King
98,155 Posts
That theory would be great in MAD magazine.
Yes, because we all know the FBI wouldn't dig up dirt on people they don't like.

·
Registered
14,107 Posts
Could you please post what state and city you live in so the law can ask you about the threat above?
Right next door to you, snowflake.Hey thanks for showing us you're a card carrying member of the trophies for all generation. The rest of us realize there's a big difference between wanting something and getting it

·
Registered
14,736 Posts
You trumpets are supporting the wrong dictator. Putin doesn’t have the US constitution to abide by and could govern like you want trump to. View attachment 60623
Instead of deplorables they should call trump voters the gullibles........

·
Registered
13,348 Posts
Well, the thing to do at this point is to make Chuck Schumer head of the DoJ and make it official, get him out from behind the drapes, let him make his debut curtain call as defacto AG.

·
Registered
22,251 Posts
Hang tight boys, the 'next investigation' will be a bombshell. "We're passing the small crimes to get him with the big stuff". How many times have we been told that? I don't buy a damn word of it.

·
Registered
13,348 Posts
I suspect mark levin will have a very interesting broadcast this evening, some of these people are his friends.

·
Registered
19,415 Posts
Instead of deplorables they should call trump voters the gullibles........
well looky here.....The FUCKING Alter Ego shows up to bolster the gibberish spouted by the other multiple personality!.....dumb ass Doxer, you are not fooling anyone.

donut Poiuyt?

·
Registered
19,415 Posts
this only concerns the IG referral, it has nothing to do with, nor, has any bearing on any other investigations. ………...if, you were to indict the ex #2 man in the FBI, you had better have an ironclad case, that will withstand the political heat, cause you just stepped into the limelight, The MSM will destroy you, if you do not!

·
Registered
25,076 Posts
this only concerns the IG referral, it has nothing to do with, nor, has any bearing on any other investigations. ………...if, you were to indict the ex #2 man in the FBI, you had better have an ironclad case, that will withstand the political heat, cause you just stepped into the limelight, The MSM will destroy you, if you do not!
Where have we heard that before? Oh ya. Comey. Let’s get real, it’s a shell game. And we’re the suckers. They ain’t bringing the whole house down. Remember, McCabe stated years back that he’d bring the whole house down, if indicted. Musta worked.

21 - 40 of 114 Posts