·
Registered
22,292 Posts
There's Barr in action at the helm.

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He knows to much, he goes down they all go down. Why the game is played this way with all those corrupt assholes. This country is fucked, I actually worry for Trump and his family for exposing this corrupt mess.......

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
He knows to much, he goes down they all go down. Why the game is played this way with all those corrupt assholes. This country is fucked, I actually worry for Trump and his family for exposing this corrupt mess.......
I am surprised something hasn't already happened to him. I have never seen a man so capable to bringing out the worst in the people on the left and the globalists who are trying so passionately to sell this country out entirely.

·
Registered
13,364 Posts
So far it is a very timely 'leak', I won't believe it until they announce it from the DoJ. This leak is the very thing that democrats would arrainge, to drive the wedge further between trump and Barr. I'm surprised it was leaked this early on a Friday, they usually wait until 2 or 3pm
I'm not defending Barr, I do know that he isn't this stupid to poke pointy stick into the eye of trump at this moment.

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
So far we have:
Stone - Charged
Flynn - Charged
Papadopoulos - Charged
Gates - Charged
Cohen - Charged
McCabe - Pass
Comey - Pass
Brennan - Pass
Clapper - Pass
Podesta - Pass

·
Void
77,181 Posts
So far it is a very timely 'leak', I won't believe it until they announce it from the DoJ. This leak is the very thing that democrats would arrainge, to drive the wedge further between trump and Barr. I'm surprised it was leaked this early on a Friday, they usually wait until 2 or 3pm
I'm not defending Barr, I do know that he isn't this stupid to poke pointy stick into the eye of trump at this moment.

·
Registered
931 Posts
OJH... may be correct..it may be a leak,,,Given the climate that Trump is pressuring Barr in the Stone case, this would add Fuel to the Fire if it turns out the DOJ intends to prosecute McCAbe....The Dems and Media would be all over that saying
Trump once again pressured Barr into prosecuting....The Republicans once again would be placed in the position of defending appropriate action because of there constant foot dragging .....Always on Defense....

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
There's no point in indicting McCabe on a process crime when he was instrumental in the treasonous attempt to overthrow the US government; something Special Prosecutor Durham is dealing with, and which was NOT within the Inspector General's narrow scope

·
Registered
14,836 Posts
A thread full of window lickers.......... you morons haven’t figured out that trump lied to you, and in the process of trying to believe what he tweets is truth, he’s 10x the liar anyone in the government is........... you guys are a laughing stock of America!!!! LMFAO!!!!

·
Registered
5,169 Posts
what a waste of time and $$$. Sorry but they have NO intentions bringing anyone to justice. :mad: Once Trump is gone so is the USA !!

1 - 20 of 114 Posts