Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
REBUILDING
10,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeff Fisher is out as The Tennessee Titans head coach it was just announced. The News is Just breaking and it would seem that he will walk away with the 8 million dollars that is due to him on his contract. He was the longest tenured head coach in the NFL at 16 seasons with the Titans. More news to come....

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Nashville tv has been talking about it for over a hour. No details. Even the players are shocked.

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
It's about time. His record isn't exactly stellar. Only 6 winning seasons out of 16 years as head coach. It was time for a change of leadership. I live in Nashville and I'm not shocked.
Marvin Lewis only has 2 or 3 in 12 and the bengals re-upped him. Fisher sounds like an up grade to me.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
nashville news just got a interview with Jeff F. He did not say anything. Tomarrow will be press conference at 11am.

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
He will be hired in Philly as the new Defensive cord. and hold that position for 1 year then promoted to head coach.
Ya heard it here first.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
the problem here in nashville is bud adams thinks he knows more than fischer.... fischer never wanted vince young, but he's a texas boy... which texas boy will be next and how bad will we suck again next year..... Bud adams needs to quit trying to be jerry jones and let his coaches do their job.

·
Registered
730 Posts
But one thing thats not really being talked about is that Vince Young is still on the roster,they have said they will trade him or cut him.But with Fisher gone ole Bud will keep'em on the payroll now.

·
Registered
20,012 Posts
i kind of felt it was either gonna be him or young, and i fig they feel they can win more games with Young than Fisher-i dont know what went on bet them, or what the problems were-some people feel their bigger than the game, too much money out there

1 - 20 of 25 Posts