Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
10,146 Posts
Man, you cant shut up about personal shit no one cares about, can you? If you weren’t such a pathetic lying sack of shit others might have cared then, but because you’re an purposely aggravating asshole, no one cares. STFU, idiot.
whatever you say.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
bullshit.
you've clashed with me for close to 10 years over on pff.
And others.
2 months pfft.

You were not a member there for ten years Ear Lobe. Another lie.

You popped on my radar during your lies of being a roofer from Hawaii named "Keel". Three years ago tops FFEF. Williegoat recalls. The same time that you faked a guitar collection on PFF, and were called out on that forum. You have a history of being an extreme LIAR.

The thread is archived where you said that you were dying of cancer, and a PFF member found your BS about that here. You DID NOT DIE FROM YOUR CANCER. :)

You doxxed me, and I am not any the worse for the wear. Remember, just two months ago fat fuck. Do you really think that I am done with you? Do not believe that I am coming for you? The Officers at my house the day after you placed my personal information on this very forum? Marcus Furgal, Tony Kania is not done with you. Not in the least.

Enjoy your day FFEF!

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
10,146 Posts
How can you tell a persons true charactor, when they wish you or anyone dead.
there is only what a dozen+ here that post that not only here,in this thread .But , every chance they get.
And many call those people their best buddies/friends.

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
10,146 Posts
You were not a member there for ten years Ear Lobe. Another lie.

You popped on my radar during your lies of being a roofer from Hawaii named "Keel". Three years ago tops FFEF. Williegoat recalls. The same time that you faked a guitar collection on PFF, and were called out on that forum. You have a history of being an extreme LIAR.

The thread is archived where you said that you were dying of cancer, and a PFF member found your BS about that here. You DID NOT DIE FROM YOUR CANCER. :)

You doxxed me, and I am not any the worse for the wear. Remember, just two months ago fat fuck. Do you really think that I am done with you? Do not believe that I am coming for you? The Officers at my house the day after you placed my personal information on this very forum? Marcus Furgal, Tony Kania is not done with you. Not in the least.

Enjoy your day FFEF!
I joined ppf, before I bought my indy in 2010.
so keep try'n

41 - 48 of 48 Posts