Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,260 Posts
My point was that posting about a member that "died" seems pretty low class. I agree that some here can be annoying but this is just bad karma....I'm not easily offended but this seemed bad to me.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Eric Fallon, aka about ten different names and avatars, likes to doxx people on this forum, and others. He has numerous bannings, and his name dropping brought me here. I like it here. :)

You are right though Kern, bad taste, but his karma should be fed to him with a back hoe.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
My point was that posting about a member that "died" seems pretty low class. I agree that some here can be annoying but this is just bad karma....I'm not easily offended but this seemed bad to me.
This thread isn’t for the casual observer. If you know Fallon, and I’m certain you’ve encountered him on Yellowbullet before, you know and see the irony and black humor in it. He wishes ill will on almost anyone who clashes with him, especially those who questioned his many threads on this forum and others regarding his imminent death. He has spoken of his impending death numerous times. So numerous, in fact, it has become a running joke. Like I said, if you are a casual observer, this thread isn’t for you. You must be able to find some humor in things That are fiction, Like movies and TV and such that talk of people dying even when we know it to be untrue. Also, TBOT.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
You learned this in 7 months ?
Absolutely not. I lurked here for two years before I logged in. In some post last year, Fallon said that some thing was fact when it was not. That thread with safety related. He spoke of a balancer coming off a car and injuring people, saying it was a bolt that backed out. It wasn’t but he stated that was the fact When he had no idea what the truth was at the time. That’s what set me off and I started to look at other threads he was in. It didn’t take much research to figure out he’s a blowhard. I have stated my background more than once on this forum, so pay attention, nosy. Speaking of research, Maybe you should do some about that flat earth stuff, idiot.

·
Registered
6,260 Posts
This thread isn’t for the casual observer. If you know Fallon, and I’m certain you’ve encountered him on Yellowbullet before, you know and see the irony and black humor in it. He wishes ill will on almost anyone who clashes with him, especially those who questioned his many threads on this forum and others regarding his imminent death. He has spoken of his impending death numerous times. So numerous, in fact, it has become a running joke. Like I said, if you are a casual observer, this thread isn’t for you. You must be able to find some humor in things That are fiction, Like movies and TV and such that talk of people dying even when we know it to be untrue. Also, TBOT.
Thanks.
I am, as you write, a "casual observer" in this matter so I am not privy to the undertones of it all. I see his name on thread titles and rarely click on them because the subjects rarely interest me.

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
10,332 Posts
I wish no harm to no one.
YOU are unable to understand what the forum title is and understand it's theme.
And you wish me dead. and you ment it. as you claerly have shown you have no Idea what the forum area is and about.
As for my health, I followed what my doctors were telling me. I'm not a doctor, I trusted what they said.
I went to another for another opinion through the begging of family. They saw something different and worked from there. I'd wish no one to have to deal with this shit. It was no fun thinking my time was up.
you find it funny. I didn't and still don't. I'll never trust what a doctor tells me every again, I'll always question it. and get a 2nd opinion even if my insurance won't cover it. I lost my trust in doctors from this. and that isn't anything to be laughing about.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I wish no harm to no one.
YOU are unable to understand what the forum title is and understand it's theme.
And you wish me dead. and you ment it. as you claerly have shown you have no Idea what the forum area is and about.
As for my health, I followed what my doctors were telling me. I'm not a doctor, I trusted what they said.
I went to another for another opinion through the begging of family. They saw something different and worked from there. I'd wish no one to have to deal with this shit. It was no fun thinking my time was up.
you find it funny. I didn't and still don't. I'll never trust what a doctor tells me every again, I'll always question it. and get a 2nd opinion even if my insurance won't cover it. I lost my trust in doctors from this. and that isn't anything to be laughing about.
Man, you cant shut up about personal shit no one cares about, can you? If you weren’t such a pathetic lying sack of shit others might have cared then, but because you’re an purposely aggravating asshole, no one cares. STFU, idiot.

·
Registered
8,484 Posts
I went to another for another opinion through the begging of family.
First doctor said: You are an "attention seeking" asshole!.... Stay off YB!
Second doctor said: You are a "sperm burping" asshole!..... Stay off YB!
US Surgeon General said: Fallon is a "USELESS POS" and a asshole!

The diagnosis is from everyone is: YOU’RE AN ASSHOLE and STAY OFF YB!

BTW! LISTEN to the professionals..... GO AWAY ASSHOLE!

21 - 40 of 48 Posts