·
Registered
1,699 Posts

·
Registered
20,599 Posts
Oh, there will be casualties.

Iranian and Iraqi ones.

Apparently they didn't get enough American, "drone love from above".

Shite gonna hit da fans. And Sunni's, and lots of other sand fleas.

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Trump: “The United States just spent Two Trillion Dollars on Military Equipment. We are the biggest and by far the BEST in the World! If Iran attacks an American Base, or any American, we will be sending some of that brand new beautiful equipment their way…and without hesitation!”

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Damn. I wish we would have just pulled all of our people out of those hell holes a long time ago and leave them to fight among themselves and kill each other off like they have done for centuries. It's not too late. I don't want to leave any more American blood on that sand.
I whole heartedly agree with you on pulling our people out. However where we may differ is I truly believe the world would be a better place if we exterminated every last muslim from this earth. That includes women ,babies , elderly , etc etc etc.
Every last one.

·
Smuck
3,790 Posts
Fingers crossed for our servicemen and women, just heard 2 C130's over my house, low and fast.
I am near Westover ARB.

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
5,536 Posts
I whole heartedly agree with you on pulling our people out. However where we may differ is I truly believe the world would be a better place if we exterminated every last muslim from this earth. That includes women ,babies , elderly , etc etc etc.
Every last one.
I agree, those that don’t have never spent anytime around them. I wouldn’t piss in a muslins mouth if they were dying of thirst, and this was before 9/11. I can’t fucking stand them, they’re a plaque on this Earth and need to be exterminated.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
IMO, leaving sounds good but doing so will only allow them to grow in size and become stronger. We'll be fighting with the middle east until the end of time...........I'd rather do it over there then hear.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts