1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
There's a shock.

·
Registered
10,720 Posts
Just another story of how messed up we (people in general) have become. If that girl isn't found alive (and I am praying she is), then that waste of space mother needs not to be senteced to death.....but stuck in General population at some chithole prison. Then let nature take its course. PEOPLE PHUCKING SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
34,718 Posts
I don't understand how someone could do that to a child.... these people are missing a conscience, or something of that nature.

We used to shoot and hang people for stealing horses. Now you can kill your child and live.

I vote to put her to death... we need more consequences for things like this.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Give me 5 minutes alone with her in a room, give me a baseball bat and immunity and I will tell you where she buried her daughter after she killed her.
I hope that whole sick family goes down.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Stone to Death!
Stoning or "BONEING" to death! :cool: she is a real piece of work, her parents knew she had something to do with the kids death before they even called 911 and reported her missing, the spoiled wacko bitch will be back in jail soon, and rightfully so!

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
It didn't take a rocket scientist to know this outcome. That bitch should die if she murdered that little girl and her fucked up family needs to spend the rest of their life hanging their head in shame for their fucked up antics in front of the cameras.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
When your mom (a nurse) calls 911 and reports the car smells like a dead body its pretty much the nail in the coffin. Now she is just trying to keep her sick bitch daughter out of the electric chair.

·
Registered
19,788 Posts
That whole group of morons need a wacking in few placeds hammer to throat always is good way to make ppl think of truths, the parents of this idiot need to go down with her, the outlook doesnt seem like will be good!

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Someone please just shoot that bitch in both knee caps and let her bleed to death !:smt070

·
Registered
972 Posts
It didn't take a rocket scientist to know this outcome. That bitch should die if she murdered that little girl and her fucked up family needs to spend the rest of their life hanging their head in shame for their fucked up antics in front of the cameras.

No shit.

I guess you have to but why are people still saying "i hope we find her alive?" Is there any doubt at all that she was dead two days into the investigation.

That girl needs to die, her partents should be punched in the face a few times.

·
Registered
985 Posts
disembowelment

1.to remove the bowels or entrails from; eviscerate. 2.to cut or slash open the abdomen of, as by bayoneting, so as to expose or remove the viscera.

Works every time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts