Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big Tired 68ish Camaro(Black) hits wall burst into Flames ............. Developing

Crew didn't wait for Ambulance and took him to Hospital

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow.. sure hate to hear about that.

Was there not an Ambulance at the track? How could the crew get to him before they did if so?

g
He hit the wall at 200' still didn't let off and ended up at the 1/8th upside down on fire...He climbed out of the passenger side.... the crew just loaded him in their car and took off........ It was T&T and he wasn't wearing gloves...... they said his hands were blistered ..... but he was up on his own power

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
terrible to hear.

I kind of wish they would have let the ambulance people try and get something on his hands at the track. Burns are never a good deal.

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
He hit the wall at 200' still didn't let off and ended up at the 1/8th upside down on fire...He climbed out of the passenger side.... the crew just loaded him in their car and took off........ It was T&T and he wasn't wearing gloves...... they said his hands were blistered ..... but he was up on his own power
Do you burn less or get injured any less during T & T ? I mean seriously, what was the guy thinking?

·
Morrell Booster
6,893 Posts
terrible to hear.

I kind of wish they would have let the ambulance people try and get something on his hands at the track. Burns are never a good deal.

I had second degree steam/chemical burns to both hands(not racing related) and hurts like hell. Luckily I had great doctors and nurses and you can't hardly tell they were burnt.

Yup, wear you stuff!!!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts