Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have brand new Weld v series in 15x8 with a 5" back spacing and a 5x4.5 bolt pattern. Had brand new m and h drag radials 275/60/15 mounted on them. These tires are on back order for the past 3 months from m and h, the wheels I like but want to go a little wider and go with a 15x10. I paid over $600/each with tax for the wheels and $250/each for the tires. If I cant get my asking price Ill keep them for a future project as Im priced a few hundred less than what they cost new plus the cost of mounting them. Im needing $1400 for the set, paid over $1700, my loss is your gain. And you dont have to wait months like I did to get them! I ordered the wheels back in April and just got them last week, tires took about 2 months to get.

UPDATE: found wheels I want will sell these wheels for only $900! Thats over $200 off each wheel and these have never been driven on.

·
Registered
6,130 Posts
Damn, too far away for me or else they’d be sold.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn, too far away for me or else they’d be sold.
I can easily ship them, they dont weigh a ton and I can wrap them up with a good piece of cardboard over both sides of rim. I would think shipping total would be less than $100 for both. Otherwise where you from? I do a lot of traveling with my car, I will be in Southern Illinois in a couple weeks and Detroit in a month. Then in North Dakota and southern Missouri right after.

·
Registered
6,130 Posts
New York City area. Can you weigh them? Then I can get an accurate shipping quote.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Post updated found new wheels, these wheels are $900 and Im keeping the drag radials

1 - 11 of 11 Posts