Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Bran
I think your best bet is southwest or airtran out of Philly to Tampa.. Think southwest has a sale for fall travel right now!

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bran
I think your best bet is southwest or airtran out of Philly to Tampa.. Think southwest has a sale for fall travel right now!

i want to go to bradenton, then beach then orlando but i think its just too much of a hit with missing worh and such so probably orlando for the weekend and then some where cool in feb. or march

heard you wernt going, WTF!

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Brandon, here is the flight information I booked a week or so ago. I think it was around $69 one way.

October 24, 2008, Flight 342 [Non-Stop]
Departing Philadelphia, PA (PHL) at 08:10 AM
Arriving Atlanta, GA (ATL) at 10:26 AM
--- Connecting To ---
October 24, 2008, Flight 158 [Non-Stop]
Departing Atlanta, GA (ATL) at 11:10 AM
Arriving Tampa, FL (TPA) at 12:33 PM

·
Registered
581 Posts
i want to go to bradenton, then beach then orlando but i think its just too much of a hit with missing worh and such so probably orlando for the weekend and then some where cool in feb. or march

heard you wernt going, WTF!
Yeah it is alot with work! As of right now, I am not going.. it's to much with Justin with school. Plus we have been going down there twice a year for the last 5 or so year so I need a brake... can't take much more of the go karts, universal, sea world etc..

This could all change if I don't use my vouchers from southwest after I canc. our tickets for the superbowl this weekend... so we may just end up there!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Bran
Spirit air out of AC has flights for 84 each way. Leaving friday am coming home sun night. direct flights.. Hope it helps

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bran
Spirit air out of AC has flights for 84 each way. Leaving friday am coming home sun night. direct flights.. Hope it helps

Tell the ol' Lady tomarrow.. im done looking and getting frusterated!!!
Just give her my Card and let her do her magic

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
your going to both marc?
Yeah. My total into Tampa and returning out of Orlando is $174 with all the extra charges. I am staying at a Motel 6 in Bradenton. The Spirit deal doesn't sound bad. Wazslow was thinking about flying down both weekends since he doesn't have the vacation time.

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Yeah it is alot with work! As of right now, I am not going.. it's to much with Justin with school. Plus we have been going down there twice a year for the last 5 or so year so I need a brake... can't take much more of the go karts, universal, sea world etc..

This could all change if I don't use my vouchers from southwest after I canc. our tickets for the superbowl this weekend... so we may just end up there!
Cancelling the Superbowl? STILL not done? I actually just cancelled our two rooms today. Staying local and running True Street at Super Chevy 25 minutes from the house.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
175 aint bad at all...

10 days is a lot to take off. i know i could pull it off with the higher ups but 1) do i want too and 2) is it worth it???

I think the guy with the Red camaro is going to try to take a trip to the great white north and id like to tag along for that

So unless something changes im thinking just orlando

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
Brandon,
Fly into to Sarasota/ Bradenton airport. Its much closer.

Trust me, I'm from Sarasota.

See you there!
~Kelly

That's what I suggested too. You might find a great deal with a smaller airline like I did to Chicago this week out of Clearwater/St Pete.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts