Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
I was standing on the concrete wall behind the staging where the track trucks sits and saw it from a little higher up than most and let me tell you that was one incredibly hard impact. :shock: I've never seen a guardrail fold over like that did. It's a good thing it held up enough and catapulted him off it or it could have been really ugly. I was at US 19 in Albany, GA when a car slammed into the guardrail and flew off it like a ramp into the pits. That was bad and this could have been much worse had something like that happened. Thank God all walked away alive and well to talk about it.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
racrohn said:
:shock: ouchie! you gotta love them old timers. the driver of the car drinking a beer with his hands all bandaged up.lol

* it was a skosh stronger then a beer :p

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
Tony.C lives in Sarasota which is a stones throw :roll: from the track and Steve Johnson live in Spring Hill now which is just a little north of Tampa. We see them at local races often and I've done some work for Tony and his friends :D .

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Yeah when Tony needs a starter or alternator he calls me so I knew he lived down there. I was making the comment for the people that dont know those guys, just as a there's more to this video than meets the eye kinda deal.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
The first run of 950 that is due Jan 10th is already sold. The second run of 950 is due Mid Feb. If you need batteries in a hurry the best thing to do is call Summit or Jegs or your local speed shop and get them on order now so that when they arrive you will already be on the list. Another thing on the batteries that people need to know is, these are the AGM type. They are a true sealed unit which means that they can be mounted any way you want and they will not leak. The most important thing to know is that a standard 16 volt charger will not work with the AGM series battery. Those chargers charge to at to high a voltage and will damage the battery. We are offering a charger that will charge ANY battery you have. It will charge 12,16 and 16 volt AGM batteries. If you need any more information just call me at 800-862-7223-EXT 1207

1 - 17 of 17 Posts