Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard a rumor that Brad Penn Oil is losing the battle against the Federal Government in reference to the additives in their oil, and soon it will not be available as we know it today?

I Googled and did not find an answer, and it was after close of business hours today when I heard.

Anyone hear anything about this?

Im going to have to stock up if its true...

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
The government surely wouldn't mess with auto racing.. at least thats what i read on here by many liberals

·
Registered
947 Posts
Heard a rumor that Brad Penn Oil is losing the battle against the Federal Government in reference to the additives in their oil, and soon it will not be available as we know it today?

I Googled and did not find an answer, and it was after close of business hours today when I heard.

buy a roller cam and drop the snake oil ? :smt102

·
Registered
939 Posts

Real smart to mess with a limited use off road oil.:-damnit

·
Regulator
36,390 Posts
Looks like there will be a run on it now!! have ta get it right away before the price goes up!!!

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I sure hope this is not true, Im going to call them tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Up till last week I was paying 60 dollars for a case of 12 (10-30) but when I bought a case last Thursday when I got home and looked at my slip it is now 72 dollars a case. i called to see if there was a mistake. I lucked out last weekend at Quaker City dragstrip and bought 2 cases (58 dollars a case)

·
Regulator
36,390 Posts
Up till last week I was paying 60 dollars for a case of 12 (10-30) but when I bought a case last Thursday when I got home and looked at my slip it is now 72 dollars a case. i called to see if there was a mistake. I lucked out last weekend at Quaker City dragstrip and bought 2 cases (58 dollars a case)
I'll sell ya all you want for 60 a case you pay the shipping!20-50 only

·
Aviation Section
25,962 Posts
Yep but lots of people run it on the street. They will get you every way they can rat bastards
I only have a roller in the 461 T/A, all of my cars are old flat tappet aftermarket cams and BP is all I ever run (except the Buick GS Stage1 that had Joe Gibbs $15/qt. because the engine builder said so) Dave

·
Registered
5,734 Posts
Just switch to Renegade. I used to sell BP and I don't regret switching to Renegade. I have run both in customers engines long enough to know the results.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts