Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
AMP Racing member
3,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, how come I can't seem to find the class rules for the barcket racing on cecil's website? I'm thinking of heading down this Sunday with some friends but I'd like to know the various rules before heading out.

·
AMP Racing member
3,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I saw the link you posted (2009--- How about an update, Cecil??)

I was looking for specific class rules.

Do you know if there's an ET break between street and heavy?

Thanks again.

·
Registered
72 Posts
:)The rules are the same as heavy and street.. The guys in the lanes are usually a big help ! if you give them a heads up that.. you are a newb.. have fun !! we will be there running J/R then heavy,street . Always a good Day !!

·
Information Desk
1,950 Posts
Are mufflers required for Trophy?
Not 100% sure on this, but I'm going to say yes they are. I believe that they try to keep the trophy class as streetable as possible. I could be wrong on this and someone with more knowledge may correct me, but I'm at least pretty sure.

·
Information Desk
1,950 Posts
Well there you have it. You can't someone with more knowledge of the track than Jim Halsey. I'm crawling back under my rock and going back to sleep now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.