Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friggin Obama administration is going to bat for the illegal immigrants in this country. Even talking about filing suit about this Az law..But they dont have any problem lying to and beating the shit out of the legal tax paying american citizens.. What kind of asshole did you idiots vote in ??

Dont they know that FEDERAL LAW requires ALL green card holders to keep it on their person and be willing to show it when they come in contact with law enforcement ?? Its not like this law allows the cops to stop all mexican looking people.. It only applies to those they come in contact with during the normal execution of their duties..

You know what. I cant get a fuckin banking account without showing my ID and Social Security card. But they are in an uproar that immigrants might have to show their green card.. What the hell is going on in this country..

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Friggin Obama administration is going to bat for the illegal immigrants in this country. Even talking about filing suit about this Az law..But they dont have any problem lying to and beating the shit out of the legal tax paying american citizens.. What kind of asshole did you idiots vote in ??

Dont they know that FEDERAL LAW requires ALL green card holders to keep it on their person and be willing to show it when they come in contact with law enforcement ?? Its not like this law allows the cops to stop all mexican looking people.. It only applies to those they come in contact with during the normal execution of their duties..

You know what. I cant get a fuckin banking account without showing my ID and Social Security card. But they are in an uproar that immigrants might have to show their green card.. What the hell is going on in this country..

:prayer::prayer:^^^^^:prayer::prayer:

·
Registered
6,700 Posts
No shit...If you go to Mexico you as a LEGAL CITIZEN cant get back in without your passport! :smt102 But we cant hurt someones feelings by asking them to obide by the current Federal Law,they are Illegal/criminals period,go back and go thru the proper procedure and you can stay as long as you like,geeeeeeez.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
take your ass to the welfare office, and try to get "help" without a birth cert... then follow jose' in and watch your tax dollars at work.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
I was in line at the bank the other day, and this guy in front of me produced a fake id.. it was falling apart with no hologram and all the teller did was show three people, and inform him that if he wanted to cash his check maybe someone could cash it for him if he signed it over to them...guess what nationality he was? if that was me they would of called the cops.

·
Long Live The King
106,920 Posts

I've been asking the same question for over a year.

G- ;)

·
Registered
2,347 Posts

Very good post, Its amazing what our country is becoming. Its always been a melting pot of different ethnicities but a line has to be drawn somewhere.

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
My 72 year old mother-in-law moved from Florida to Georgia. To get a driver's license, she needed to provide her Florida license, proof of Georgia residence (mail, etc.), her birth certificate and her marriage license.

-Brad

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Could you imagine going in public and not seeing a mexican? It would be like going to the track and not seeing fox body mustang.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Try entering Mexico without the proper papers and see what happens!
It's a crock that Mexico and Canada actually protect their borders better then we do!
All the politicians have to do is Enforce the fricken laws that are on the books!
They should face treason charges for what they have done to this Country.

The politicians create all the problems and then blame others and act like everyone else is scum to deflect attention away from them.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,049 Posts

i fucking agree 100% you would think a person who studied and tought law would even know the constition but obama dont seeing what he passed in the health care bill.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Does anyone understand the part that says ILLEGAL alien? I've never been let out of a ticket, I can't even imagine sneaking into a foreign country and getting caught! But we allow it and are expected to turn our heads...go get 'em Sheriff Joe!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts