Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway that someone can tell if this is a Bowtie block fro the pics? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK I was pretty sure it was, I just though the "184" was just part of a number not the whole thing. Thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sure is a bowtie block should have a bowtie on the side of it

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Wow!!

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Wow. I think that qualifies as a catastrophic failure. Damn.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
It was a roundy motor and the bowties had been ground off..lol so all things equal one motor is a dart the other a bowtie but 500 more for the dart. Which one would u buy. Heavy nitrous motor looking for 5.30's. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
It was a roundy motor and the bowties had been ground off..lol so all things equal one motor is a dart the other a bowtie but 500 more for the dart. Which one would u buy. Heavy nitrous motor looking for 5.30's. Thanks!
Dart all the way.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
A Dart block is definatly a stronger block than a Bowtie block. It is also heavier. I would pick a Dart block over a Bowtie block if given a choice. Now as far as picking an entire engine over another I would need more info.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What does that mean Chris? Sorry not an engine builder. I will post a link of both motors when I get home and u guys can help me choose if u don't mind helping

1 - 20 of 20 Posts