Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Just wondering, what classes are they running? I heard a lot about the cheap street class?

Do they run OL 10.5 also? I traded a 68 camaro I built, and its now completely redone and a bad blown MF that will be running at that track.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Thanks guys. I want to come up and watch one weekend. The car I own now was the orange f-body Mike Farley built and ran in cheap street.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Thanks guys. I want to come up and watch one weekend. The car I own now was the orange f-body Mike Farley built and ran in cheap street.
Did you own the camaro he put a blower motor in now? His second weekend out with it he went 5.13 still working out the bugs in the car.. Ive seen the car you have now on the bumper a few times :p

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Did you own the camaro he put a blower motor in now? His second weekend out with it he went 5.13 still working out the bugs in the car.. Ive seen the car you have now on the bumper a few times :p
Yeah we traded last year. I wanted to get into stock suspension and he wanted a backhalved light GEN1 camaro. So we struck a deal. I got the orange car as a roller and slowly putting it together.

He does BAD ASS work. The 68 was solid, but was a 15 yr old super gas, big tire car,yellowed lexan, wheelie bar and chute car when I got it. I built a 421 dart SBC and put a bunch of electronics in it and ran a few ORSCA 7.0 races with it.

From the pictures I saw of it now, its really bad ass.

I'm going lsx, monte plate, dominator xfi, ptc glide and convertor, and aeromotive fuel system. I have most of the motor and the plate but figured up about 21k to finish it. My goal is to have it ready for October ultimate street 2012 now :drinkers:

·
Registered
240 Posts
I am coming to try cheap street tomorrow, I am working up this way other wise its a ride from the house

·
Registered
240 Posts
Was a good race track got slick once sun went down but I will b back when it warmer. Good crowd of people to race around

1 - 13 of 13 Posts