Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in the market for a new carry gun so I went to buy a Glock 27 40 caliber sub compact. After I picked I up it didnt feel like a good fit for me. Long story short , I ended up getting a Tauras Millennium 40 cal. Here were my reasons the Tauras felt better, the only color Glock they had in stock was green, Tauras was $150 dollars cheaper. Got the Tauras for $349.

I own two other Tauras autos and love them . My question is did I mess up by not getting the Glock?

·
Registered
5 Posts
IIRC, Taurus revolvers are all S&W clones, thanks to Brazil nationalizing their factory back in the day.

·
Registered
552 Posts
You did alright. If the Glock wasn't what you wanted then ti would be no good to you. If the Taurus feels good in your hand and you shoot it well, then that's the gun for you!

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Your Money / Your Choice

If you're happy with the Tauras don't worry about anyone elses' opinions. Don't let these dirtbags (our peers) talk you into being unhappy. That's the government's job.

·
Registered
678 Posts
As stated. If your happy that's what counts. I'm happy too..... My new Glock 30SF is sitting on the desk with 4 mags. Range time is next. I'll give my Rock River 223 pistol some break-in too. Nothing smells better then burning powder in the morning at the range...........(except) maybe race gas and tires at the track.

·
Trolling the Trolls
16,083 Posts
As stated. If your happy that's what counts. I'm happy too..... My new Glock 30SF is sitting on the desk with 4 mags. Range time is next. I'll give my Rock River 223 pistol some break-in too. Nothing smells better then burning powder in the morning at the range...........(except) maybe race gas and tires at the track.
2lb black powder charge from a Civil War cannon has both of those beat.

Just barely :)

:smt081

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
It all depends on what you are using it for also. If you are just plinking then whatever you like is fine. If you are using it to protect your life it had best be a Glock.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
You did good I have the Tauras Millennium 40 cal. at home and I have the PT24/7 PRO 45 ACP for at work. They are a good gun for the money

·
Registered
744 Posts
Taurus makes a really nice weapon.I personal like the springfield x9 in the 45 cal. it is what the military special ops care.They stopped caring the glock for some reason I had a 19 with the extended grip and absolutly love it but you could not give me another after firing the springfield

·
Registered
883 Posts
When I was in the market for a 45 I was between the 24/7 pro and the XD . I wound up getting another XD just to keep it simple on my carry guns so it would be a no-brainer if I ever did have to use either of my carry guns. But like others said as long as it feels good and you are comfortable with it then go for it. I personally would not walk across the street for every glock made if that was all I could ever use.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts