Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought a Double AA k member , arms and limiters , Seen a few people that said the are real nice . Its for a 92 mustang . Should be here Friday , Anyone using one now ? Thanks for the imput . Hope it was worth the money lol . Thanks to Todd at TRZ for a good deal !

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
Although I have an F-Body, I have experience with several manufacturers k-members. We just installed a AA Performance k-member and TRZ controll arms on the new car, and I can not be happier with the fit, finish and quality of this product. Everyone that has checked it out at the shop has been impressed as well.
Definately hit a home run with this!
DonB.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Artilio's work is A+ You wont find a better product out ther for the money. I just installed a bunch of his parts on a customers car and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
TRZ and don... I have pa racings k-member and a-arms now and would like to swap just the k-member as my a-arms are bottoming out on the k-member now. Does his kmember work with others aftermarket arms?

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
As long as you have rod end lower control arms then they should fit. We make the a-arms for him, and they use rod ends where they fit to the k-member. He then makes the alum. bushings to fit his k-member. So as long as you have rod ended lowers, they should fit, just you may have to make new alum. bushings. Not positive... never had tried to mix n' match. And I'm not familiar w/ PA Racing K-members.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Wish I had the cash for one. I'm running a hacked up UPR piece...

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
TRZ and don... I have pa racings k-member and a-arms now and would like to swap just the k-member as my a-arms are bottoming out on the k-member now. Does his kmember work with others aftermarket arms?
What exactly is bottoming out? I ran my Firebird real low with the pa front end and didn't have any interference issues. Are you running a coil over setup or factory style spring? Post pics if you can.... the guys at TRZ are pretty clever and may have a fix for you.
DonB.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just got my k-member and a-arms, limiters . I want to say thanks to Artilio for a super nice parts! I will be in touch with him for his parachute setup next week . Thanks again to all the people that gave up some info . Did I say that he make some super nice parts???

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I just pulled the trigger and picked up the entire frontend deal and man it's much nicer than I even could've asked for there is not a nicer setup for a 82-92 fbody out there period!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts