Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Maderator
16,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought a car from this punk kid who told me it was a "single digit" car. He gave me a half assed ride in it and I didn't realize that he was trying to show me how fast it was... I thought we were just driving around town.... Any way I thought what the hell and bought it.
Now I find out that his "single digits" were on an eighth mile track and we are talking high nines!!! My dually will outrun it.
Any way the more time i spend with it the more I find out that its a POS and when I tried to call him it's like he was ignoring me and now I think he changed his number.
Luckily as I was leaving with the car his girlfriend slipped me her number behind his back so trust me I will get even one way or another.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Sounds like a win for him no matter what, got rid of his POS ride and your gonna take his pain in the ass ole lady too. He's gonna have all kinds of money to build another car now.

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
Hit the nos and run into a tree, that will show him

·
Banned
16,080 Posts
Ha Ha

Can't tell the diff. between a 9 sec. 1/8th mile car and a 9 sec. 1/4 miler ?

LOL

·
pump gas 451 just
7,108 Posts
So I bought a car from this punk kid who told me it was a "single digit" car. He gave me a half assed ride in it and I didn't realize that he was trying to show me how fast it was... I thought we were just driving around town.... Any way I thought what the hell and bought it.
Now I find out that his "single digits" were on an eighth mile track and we are talking high nines!!! My dually will outrun it.
Any way the more time i spend with it the more I find out that its a POS and when I tried to call him it's like he was ignoring me and now I think he changed his number.
Luckily as I was leaving with the car his girlfriend slipped me her number behind his back so trust me I will get even one way or another.
Great job.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts