Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gas Passer
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to Boston on the 20th of this month for a difficult airway course (anesthesia). Any recommendations on where to go to eat or cool places to hang out? Thanks, James

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Where are you staying?

x2 can give you a better idea of whats around where you are going to be. will you have much free time and are you renting a car?

·
Gas Passer
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am staying at the Hyatt 101 Harborside Drive. James

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Well the you gotta go eat some good food on the north end.Also like someone else said go check out cheers.(Just so you can say you did it.)

I hear this time of year it's good to go to the beach out there.I've only been there once last winter.I stayed with my family that lives there.I went to plymouth plantation and the mayflower when I was there.I also got a tour of the city in those ducks and we drove in the charles river.

I was amazed by the amount of pussy there.There is something like 50 colleges in boston and enough girls to last a lifetime.That was my favortie part.I am from a small town and don't get out much.So that blew my mind.My favorite bar was called the Sidebar.It's cheap and has great food.And one hot ass bar tender names Katelyn.I wish she bartended around here...

Anyway have fun and don't get lost!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Nice place right at the airport. The hotel website says they offer a shuttle from the blue line(thats the subway into the eastern end of the city) I would guess cab fare from the hotel to downtown woulb be about $30 or so. Faneuil hall quincy market area is a great area. The north end is a short walk from there(little italy great resteraunts!!!!) Fenway park for a redsox game is a good idea if you have time? (The way they have been playing lately tickets should be available lol) Plenty of great seafood options also. Yes there are lots of hottie's but be ready for the attitude!! (i'm not that good looking but it's them not me):p:p Its a great city just get the fuck out before winter comes back:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts