Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
yep after 50+years of bein a fenway faithful FUCK YOU COCK SUCKIN REDSOX MOTHERFUKIN LOSIN PIECES OF DOG SHIT GO YANKEES :finga:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
yep after 50+years of bein a fenway faithful FUCK YOU COCK SUCKIN REDSOX MOTHERFUKIN LOSIN PIECES OF DOG SHIT GO YANKEES :finga:
You wasnt ever a true fan if you can say them last 2 words after being a "Red Sox fan"

PHUCK YOU YANKEES!!!! :finga:

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
What the fuck are you honkies looking at?

·
Registered
320 Posts
ASSHOLE DONT EVER TELL ME I WASNT A FAN IAN NOT GONA WAIT 86 YEARS FOR MIRACLE TURN YOUR NESN ON AND LISTEN HALF THE TEAM AND TERRY WILL BE GONE BEFORE IT SNOWS

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
ASSHOLE DONT EVER TELL ME I WASNT A FAN IAN NOT GONA WAIT 86 YEARS FOR MIRACLE TURN YOUR NESN ON AND LISTEN HALF THE TEAM AND TERRY WILL BE GONE BEFORE IT SNOWS
You wasn't ever a fan. :finga::finga::p

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
:p:p Easy killer :p:p

·
Registered
320 Posts
THE BETTER TEAM WON THE LAST 3 WEEKS BOSTON LOST 20 OUT OF 27 COULNT BEAT A TEAM 28 GAMES OUT UNFORTUNETLY THEY GOT WHAT THEY GOT ANYBODY BUT THE YANKEES

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
ya know, i was feeling pretty down about being a braves fan tonight, but then i thought hey, atleast im not a red sox fan.

·
Customer User Titty
3,394 Posts
ya know, i was feeling pretty down about being a braves fan tonight, but then i thought hey, atleast im not a red sox fan.
So the red sox blew one year.

There's no excuse for the September collapse, but the Braves haven't been a championship team in the last decade.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
So the red sox blew one year.

There's no excuse for the September collapse, but the Braves haven't been a championship team in the last decade.
i was just meaning their collapse was worse. big off season moves, 1 more game lead, finished off playing Baltimore.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts