VERMONT

UTAH

SEDONA

GRAND CANYON

Anyone looking for a job? Im hiring.. :-D

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Like I said in my PM. Mom and Dad have a place in Scottsdale and hope to get out there this winter, AFTER THE TURBO UPGRADE THAT IS. Place does look amazing. Just me a 60's rag top and just cruise around in AHH. 8)

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
I like the ARIZONA pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Hey Wes, you got any 'kin folk in GA? Saturday we were sporting our "bullet T- shirts at a fundraiser at a place called Hog Wild (motorcycle shop) in Temple, GA......the owners name is Frankie Hudgins.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Rod Lenz said:
Hey Wes, you got any 'kin folk in GA? Saturday we were sporting our "bullet T- shirts at a fundraiser at a place called Hog Wild (motorcycle shop) in Temple, GA......the owners name is Frankie Hudgins.
Hey Rod, I have some cousins in Georgia, but have not seen them in years. I've never lived there. I hope Frankie put me in his will :-D

Wes

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I dunno.........he's a Harley guy and has BBCs in all his hotrods.......He'll probably die broke like the rest of us :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep the palm trees, cactus's and mountains are still outside the window here.. But its getting a little chilly.. I think its 78* now... :smt005

·
DURCHWATEN POTENZ Baby!
22,915 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Hey Monty......lets build a Drag Strip out there.....Imagine the noise bouncing thru those moutains :p
I was looking into getting one built it Plattsburgh, NY. For those of you that don't know where it is, it's about 60 miles south of Montral on Lake Cahmplain. They just closed the airbase there, and the closest dragstrip to that town is near Montreal. There was a LOT of street-racing going on up there. All it takes is money, AND I AIN'T GOT NONE!!! Could even have snowmobile races in the winter because it snows like hell up there.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Does it snow in hell?? I mean all that fire and stuff you would think it doesn't..One learns something new everyday... :-D

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Hey Jim why did you use the photoshop to remove all the SMOG........... :-D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts