Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at the track right now, finally got the converter figured out. Just went a [email protected] with only 13psi boost on pump gas. This is with my little 334 engine on radials Twin Borg Warner 66mm turbo's

·
Registered
793 Posts
Are those turbos the Bullseye 66's? I was looking at getting a set of the Batmowheel ones?

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Yes, the BW units actually work very very well, with out the unidentified secret tricks that BEP uses on them to get them to work. Killer little turbo's. I have done 1/2 dozen small displacement single turbo street cars with them. Cant beat them for about $850 each.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, the BW units actually work very very well, with out the unidentified secret tricks that BEP uses on them to get them to work. Killer little turbo's. I have done 1/2 dozen small displacement single turbo street cars with them. Cant beat them for about $850 each.
Yep, the kicker is. We are not even working them yet. Seth says they don't really start to shine till 21 PSI

·
Registered
716 Posts
Yeah the stock $800 SX400sx3 listed in their catalog is pretty much the equivalent of a much more expensive Precision 76gts, they have good value.

·
Registered
49,473 Posts
Sweet !

·
Registered
49,473 Posts
Looks like theres a bit more in the 60ft at least a tenth or so !. congrats guys !

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am impressed. I think this is the first time my driver has been faster than 10.6 or 128mph. This is only the first time the car has left with boost! Now we can start looking at turning up the leave and looking at the suspension. Just glad he brought it home in one piece!!!

·
Registered
49,473 Posts
I am impressed. I think this is the first time my driver has been faster than 10.6 or 128mph. This is only the first time the car has left with boost! Now we can start looking at turning up the leave and looking at the suspension. Just glad he brought it home in one piece!!!
get that 60ft in the 1.3 range and then you'll have some 8.90 slips in your hands before ya know it.Likely won't even need to lean on it any harder then you are now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts