Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After fighting little mechanical gremlins with my car for the first half of the year, I finally got it out to the track lastnight to try my new boostleash II controller. All I can say is amazing!!!!!! We put a soft tune in the controller just to make sure the car went down the track, and it did what we wanted it to do. Whatever you set it to make in the programthats what it does with no boost spike. The builtin datalogging is also an amazing on the spot tool which I really like. Also Randy is one of the most helpful people I've ever delt with no matter what time you call him, and if he doesnt have the answer right then, he will take the time to research and call you back. Boostleash is the S**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:supz:

·
Registered
211 Posts
That's good to hear. I have been looking into it for my new set up. I have been seeing nothing but good things about the controller and the customer service.

·
Balls Deep N A Build
877 Posts
One day soon I will begin my quest to own such a piece!:cool: Randy should have some good help for me as I'm running the same exact combo he had w/the single. Well let's hope anyway. There may be no help for me. LOL!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Thanks guys for the praise. I really do appreciate it!!! I'm mainly operating by word of mouth.
thanks
Randy

·
Registered
277 Posts
I don't want to respond on randys behalf but most of these units are time based .. Do you have Any other type of data logging unit ?

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
question for you. on an aod whats the easiest way to set up boost per gear?
As of now it's just time based progressive stages. I do plan on doing a time based program for it but have not had time yet.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I don't want to respond on randys behalf but most of these units are time based .. Do you have Any other type of data logging unit ?
I do have a simple datalogger in my plans. Just got to get some other projects done first. Working on a nice nitrous progressive controller right now.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
With the Boost Leash II and a co2 setup, the hole 9 yards, how much am i looking at spending?

Twin Wastegates... if that matters

·
Registered
277 Posts
I use ALL of Randys Relay Boards, nitrous timers and boost leash on mine and customers cars Very reasonable even for street car group ! makes wiring a car 5 times faster and alot cleaner look and simple and GREAT customer service

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
With the Boost Leash II and a co2 setup, the hole 9 yards, how much am i looking at spending?

Twin Wastegates... if that matters
BL2 $550.00 from Leash Electronics
dual gate tube and line kit $25.00 from Leash Electronics
2.5#bottle $99.99 from Jeg's
regulator $79.99 from Jeg's

$755 in parts

1 - 20 of 24 Posts