Yellow Bullet Forums banner

141 - 160 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
GOD BLESS ALL WOMEN WITH BIG HOOTERS!!!! HAHAHAHA!

·
Registered
122 Posts
My wifes come with an ice pick............ if she ever cheats or leaves stab one of them!!!

I had a friend that, after buying two pair that he no longer gets to enjoy, said that every pair should come with a new set of luggage cause when they get them their gone. No personal experience hear but I have seen his point proven more times than not.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hmm..I've had mine about 3.5 years. I'm still with the guy that paid for them. ;)
Good for you. Unfortunately, around hear you are probably in the 25% or less catagory. Keep up the good work and please do not be offended. I guess when divorce is around 50% the odds aren't really in anyones favor if they are not treating their relationship the right way.

·
Nitrous Junky
10,820 Posts
You know I can not think of a single woman I know who got a set and did NOT leave there husband with in a year. I can think of 7-8 of them who left before the husband who paid for them got to even touch them!

That being said I have done Extensive research on the subject and I can tell you with out a dought....

...They taste the same either way :D

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
You know I can not think of a single woman I know who got a set and did NOT leave there husband with in a year. I can think of 7-8 of them who left before the husband who paid for them got to even touch them!

That being said I have done Extensive research on the subject and I can tell you with out a dought....

Here's to breaking that trend of your friends. :Boobs

Jamie goes in Monday.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Puddin, I never said charge people to see 'em.
Since that's the part you picked out, charging money is the difference between being a slut and not? The point was....nevermind...too tired. Carry on.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Def want to visit 3-5 docs to make sure you get the best surgeon. Def under the muscle and I am 5'2", 110lbs and rcvd 450 cc...started with 400cc and doc decided to pump up a bit more. *Note - They always seem to add a bit* I had mine placed from under breast...around the nipple, just the thought hurt, through the armpit...you can shave for quite some time...although a newer procedure is through the belly button...they will be swollen and look enormous for several days...I was doped up pretty good, but when I first looked down. I thought Jessus Christ these things are phuckin huge! Good luck to your wife...
Dr Michael Gray does the belly button insertion. He's been doing it for over 10 years. The guy is an artist. He's in the Detroit area.
Mike TPG

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts

Maybe you just hang out with the wrong crowd. I know several woman with fake boobs who are still with the men who bought them. As a matter of fact, ALL of the women I know are still with their boyfriend or husband.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Originally Posted by GameOvr79
Def want to visit 3-5 docs to make sure you get the best surgeon. Def under the muscle and I am 5'2", 110lbs and rcvd 450 cc...started with 400cc and doc decided to pump up a bit more. *Note - They always seem to add a bit* I had mine placed from under breast...around the nipple, just the thought hurt, through the armpit...you can shave for quite some time...although a newer procedure is through the belly button...they will be swollen and look enormous for several days...I was doped up pretty good, but when I first looked down. I thought Jessus Christ these things are phuckin huge! Good luck to your wife...
I'm about the same size, and I got 400's. I also had 3 morphines after I woke up, before I felt good enough to leave. It was WAY more painful than having a tumor removed laparoscopically. (the only surgery I can compare it to) I also had nausea that I didn't have before. They gave me a 72 hour patch before the operation, and when it ran out, I did need more meds. I was also taking my pain meds every 6 hours on the button..I needed it! With the tumor, it was more "as needed" and I didn't even take all of the pills.

And omg, when I first saw myself, I was pissed. LOL I kind of left the size open to the doc, and I was MAD when I saw how huge they were. He had told my husband that I didn't have much swelling, which really freaked me out. That wasn't the case. :)

Yeah, under the arm, you can't shave, and you can't wear deodorant, and there's a higher risk of infection. If you go under the breast, a bra will irritate it. The scars are minimal here and mostly hidden. Around the nipple, DO NOT DO IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Also keep in mind that incisions itch. For months. So...what part of you would you want to have to scratch in public?

141 - 160 of 189 Posts