Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
26,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never used em before and am thinging about the P1 Billet Series.

How do you Bogart wheel guys like em quality wise and are the weights comparable to the Weld and American racing wheels???

Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
9,251 Posts
I am very happy with the quality of my wheels. I don't rememeber the weight but I would not be suprized if they are lighter than my Weld wheels.

The only thing I didn't like is that the lip of the wheel is very thin. When I was using rim screws all of the screw holes were stripped very qickly. The Weld wheel has a thicker lip and has more material for the scres to bite into. I had mine converterd to beadlocks so that isn't a problem any more.

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
i have the welded r/t's.15/3.5 and 15/11 with m/t fronts and slicks.the lightest wheel i have owned to date.easy maint keeping them polished too.i dont know the weights but they are LIGHT!

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Mine are 7lbs on the front and 11 on the rears.
17x4.5
17x10

They are money!

·
Troublemaker
4,626 Posts
I have Bogart Welded GT's. Love them. Actually have a set of rears to sell that are brand new in the box, I ordered the wrong size.

See sig pic...

·
Registered
174 Posts
We have Bogart Force 5's on our Drag Radial Stang. They are very light weight. I agree with Jim on the wheel lip being thin. We also had beadlocks installed to eliminate the screws from stripping out.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Bogarts are pretty much welds daddy.

·
Registered
101 Posts
On our Heavy ass Lightnings the D-10s work great and are the lightest wheel out there

I did step up to the Bolted RTs though for my 15x14s

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ran some on an outlaw 10.5 car after about 3 1/2 years and somewhere between 350 to 400 passes , had one break apart in the middle during some tire shake on a pass. Another one of the wheels had a backing plate that kept breaking loose and had to be re welded. They are very nice and light just watch them for fatigue over time.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Have had two or three sets and have been very happy with them

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Who sells Bogarts for a good price and won't rip you off?

Billy T.
[email protected]

·
T/S 368E
33,640 Posts

Excellent wheels. As said, very light. Mine are 15 X 16 beadlocks. Easy to clean, easy to swap rubber. You won't regret using them.

·
Registered
26,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm going with 15x3.5 and 15x15 beadlocks. either Drag-On Star 3 or SS.

Maybe going to powdercoat em black.

Thanks for the info boys.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts